Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XS Power Intercooler, Yes no?

http://www.suprastore.com/19sutuinkitt.html

Friend is selling it for 180 bucks so I figure I simply cant go wrong. Also getting piping kit for 100 bucks from him.

Please post pictures of how it looks like mounted, and please post reviews thanks

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
bad review regarding suprastore, my advice get it somewhere else or you end up waiting forever to receive the item.....

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Spearco knockoff.

as long as it isn't leaking and the fins arn't all fucked up...

go for it.

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts
bad review regarding suprastore, my advice get it somewhere else or you end up waiting forever to receive the item.....
His friend(which I assume irl, and locally) has it, lmfao. It doesn't look to shabby of a kit.

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rofl yea man its my friend not suprastore.....suprastore price - 300 my buddy local- 180 (new still in box, so i dont think it can leak)

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once I get it on and turn boost up, any estimates of the hp increase?

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Degree baby please serious answers, after all this is serious business. Can I expect around 300?

·
Registered
48 Posts
than you shouldnt touch boost at all.. look to get cooler egt's maybe, but dont look to make more power as intercoolers do not increase horsepower by a marginal effect.. and crankin up the boost is just asking for a BHG, swap hg and head bolts then and only then increase boost

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
than you shouldnt touch boost at all.. look to get cooler egt's maybe, but dont look to make more power as intercoolers do not increase horsepower by a marginal effect.. and crankin up the boost is just asking for a BHG, swap hg and head bolts then and only then increase boost

Thank you for that good answer...

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Have you at least had the headgasket retourqued to 75lbs or higher?

·
1989 Supra Turbo
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes. Everything runs fine and is in great shape. Jesus noone even answered my actual question of experiences with these xs intercoolers all i get is, other questions like headgasket and stuff. People, if my car wasn't running right I wouldn't be upgrading parts I would be fixing the problems that it had.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Buy it, get it installed, Crank boost let us know how it feels, Do you even have a bigger fuel pump??? Wideband is a must too...

·
Registered
13 Posts
the only reason they are going over the mhg and arp bolts is so in a weeks time u dont come back and start yet another BHG OMFG GOD!!! thread.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts