Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Alpha Racing
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going single turbo, I've heard that the apexi isn't really meant for single. If so what are my other options? Spearco, Blitz, etc..??? Can i use the apexi?

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
The Apexi will work fine for most of the small singles.....anything around the 500-550 rwhp range

i think some guys have run it on large turbos too.

BPU KLR (sam from san diego), warren, and a couple other guys all run / ran the apexi on singles

Ting

Frankie Five said:
I am going single turbo, I've heard that the apexi isn't really meant for single. If so what are my other options? Spearco, Blitz, etc..??? Can i use the apexi?

Y

·
0 Posts
Get the Greddy 3-row. It looks nice, is complete, has a huge core, and is cheap. You can get it for less than 1300 at SP Engineering. Dont know about Apexi but dont get the XS FMIC it comes with ugly black pipes and the fit sux.

N

·
0 Posts
Would the 3 row be good for higher 700+ HP applications or would you need more cooling area??

Phil

·
supraman
632 Posts
Hi Guys! What do you think of the HKS Type-S? Cause it is quite reasonable. Is it capable of handling the T-78?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i know a few people who used a hks typs s on a 550+rwhp single turbo kits and had no problems !
randy said:
Hi Guys! What do you think of the HKS Type-S? Cause it is quite reasonable. Is it capable of handling the T-78?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts