Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Supra guys! :)

As you can tell by my name, I do not own a Supra (although I love the car) but I met a few of you guys at the Chino Hills (05/31/09) meet. Very cool guys and again, thank you for inviting us along.

I just want to post something that some of you may be interested in.

A bunch of Emperor (Evo Club) guys and friends have come upon the idea to run with an all sports car/bike crew to have track events, meets and hit car shows together. We have had interest from 350Z to Gixxers. Its not a street racing crew but ALL LEGIT Legal activities. A group like this could make the expense of a track day or a car show a drop in the bucket. It is to team up with the other groups and expand. If interested please post on our boards and please try to keep the negative comments to a minimum. This is just a way of pushing enthusiasts to get together whether show or track or hanging with the boys.

The finalized details are still being decided on so by all means all suggestions welcome.

Here is a link to the thread:
http://emperorevoclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2264

If not interested, PLEASE don't post negative comments. Its about passion and respect for the sport and other drivers.

Thank you guys! :)

· MSB for Life! :D
1,813 Posts
Out of curiosity, does the club name have anything to do with Initial D? Couldn't help but notice the connection there.

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Since I cannot explain this better than they can... I will just copy & paste. This will also give you guys a little background on us in case you guys are wondering who we are.

courtesy of emperorevoclub.com:

Emperor Motorsports

The Emperor Motorsports club was first established in the Philippines by Dolf Santiago in 2003. Drawing inspiration from a group of Lancer Evolution drift masters in a popular anime series Initial D, Dolf's goal was to gather a group made up of purely Evo enthusiasts. As chapters have opened up in Southern California, Central California, Northern California and Las Vegas the goals for the team as a whole have expanded beyond Dolf's initial vision.
Today, Team Emperor prides itself on drawing claim to members who participate in multiple aspects of motorsports. Team members and cars participate in a variety of club activities which include Road Race Track, Autocross, Car Shows and Rally events. Membership to the team is per invitation and is made to individuals who show a dedicated interest in the family oriented enthusiast style. Another pillar of the Emperor edict is to constantly give back to local communities; with this goal in mind Team Emperor has formed strong bonds with the Toys4Tots and Project Ride groups and events.

:) hope that explained it.

· MSB for Life! :D
1,813 Posts
Thank you for the copy & paste. I figured it could not have been a pure coincidence. So because you guy/gals are opening up to everyone, does that upset other chapters of the club that wish to stay true to the creator's "only evolutions" theme?

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh we are staying as JUST an EVOLUTION group. This is just to form an ALLIANCE with other groups of cars/bikes.

We are doing this as like a partnership thing, if you get what I'm saying...

This is to get everyone together and do shows/tracks and such events together.

Let's take the meet you guys did (05/31/09) for example. All the rest of the other groups of cars were invited and we've seen how great that is!

THAT is our goal... to get everyone together. Have some type of like partnership of some sort.

Sooo.... SUPRA GROUPS!!!! Feel FREE TO JOINNNNN!!! :D

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Go go Team Twat!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Pft, see that username? Lazysan? Oh yea.:naughty:

· This aggression will not stand, man.
5,306 Posts
Those are some sick pictures!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Hey look who it is! Whatever happened to rolling out with your buddy who owns the vette man? I thought he wanted to meet some Supra owners.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
I think we already have Team Supra. Im solo for now, I guess no one wants me. :(

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
There isn't a motorsports Supra team. Only a handful of Supras are really tracked. I can count maybe 5 in Southern California.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.