Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautifully molded front end...but no way to pop the hood!

Ooooooh! Wonder how expensive it is to do this conversion.

Nice gauge setup...

Now I've seen ALMOST everything done in CF...this takes the cake...

Mismatched wheels, MONSTER spoiler, no regard for rear view, race seats, and a quick-refuel fuel door, must be race ready!

But seemingly close to stock where it counts... :(

This is an RE Amemiya widebody '94 with 71K km going for about $19K in Dragonball Z country. The mod list does list a rear camera, though.

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
I normally make sure I post in all FD threads on Supraforums, but I can hardly consider this an FD, therefore I will not post in....

DOH

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Take off the carbon fiber window tint, huge wing, interior crap, paint it black, drop in and LSx engine, put on matching wheels, and voila! I'd take it.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
TNH said:
Take off the carbon fiber window tint, huge wing, interior crap, paint it black, drop in and LSx engine, put on matching wheels, and voila! I'd take it.
Dude, that ain't window tint. They replaced the window with a carbon fiber blank. It may seem silly, but they probably saved over thirty pounds. Make it a race car and nobody will care.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I'm sure it will blow itself up soon.

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
davidX said:
I'm sure it will blow itself up soon.
Ouuuuuuuch!
It honestly looks like a track-only car, and one that would be a blast to drive. I'd take it in a heartbeat for that price. One key item you lose (at least not much) with the LSX swap is the rotary's low CoG.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Call me gay, but i think its a pretty friggin sweet car, id give it a perfect 10 all around, minus the spoiler......i like the mis-match wheels, carbon window, its different but in this case it works......as far as THAT wing goes tho, i thought wings THAT big only really work for HillClimbs......

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It probably is a tracked car, judging by most of it. i would just expect more crude components under the hood, like custom welding and few stock-looking lines and components everywhere. THey obviously have some money.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts