Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading forums yesterday, and I went to the for sale cars. Kinda funny that there were 97 Mark iv's for sale and no mkIII's. If they feel there cars a so great, why they selling? Don't get me wrong, I like the mark iv, but the price of the car and insurance, and registration in CA. I will stick with the III

Chris

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
if you didnt notice, theres a seperate section for mkiii's...maybe thats why?

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
lmao... you honestly felt the need to start a whole new thread just to stir an already over-discussed topic?

·
Can't wait for Spring!
2,364 Posts
no mean to flame ya, i'm just so sick of hearing about the mk3 vs. mk4 war....

sorry bud! :D :D :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't see the mkiii section. My bad. I still kinda new to the sight, I just reading everyone's opinions and found it funny. :rolleyes:

As for the III vs vi thing, Beauty is in the eyes of the beer holder:D

didnt mean to stir up trouble

Chris

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
hes a newbie on a Magellen exploration. i can understand his questioning.

I dont think his intention was to start a war between the two cars...i didnt even see a hint of that in his post. :scratch:

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
personally, i thnik people are too hard on newbies here...sure, the ones who ask stupid ass questions should be famed, but most ive seen arent too bad, some on here just arent that tolerant. maybe if we pointed more young kids the right direction, there would be less beat-ass riced out mk3s...maybe

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Supra_N2O said:
personally, i thnik people are too hard on newbies here...sure, the ones who ask stupid ass questions should be famed, but most ive seen arent too bad, some on here just arent that tolerant. maybe if we pointed more young kids the right direction, there would be less beat-ass riced out mk3s...maybe
AMEN!! everyone seems to forget that the newbies that come in here arent aware of how things run in these forums. rules are different, the society of the mk3 owners are different.

they need time to adust and learn the ropes.

if you hired a new guy on the job and made him do some hard work without letting him understand how things work, hes bound to fuck up.

i try my best to not judge the newbies because they are on a learning process as we all were once in our lifetime.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts