Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problem: anytime the car is below ~2000rpm the oil level, battery, rear brake light, and /!\ light illuminate. I know they're all false because when they are lit, I still have brake lights, the oil level of the car is fine, and the car still runs just fine. However as we all know this should not be happening!

Has anyone had anything like this ever happen before???... I don't have a lot of time to self diagnose right now, and would like to get this problem resolved as soon as possible.

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
i had nearly the exact same thing happen to me last week. Except my lights would stay on. Turned out to be my alternator went out.

It sounds like either your alternator or battery went out. Start the car and pull the negative cable off the battery and if the car dies your alternator is bad. If it stays running i would take the car to autozone, oreillys etc and have them test the battery.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I've seen these set of lights come on when my alternator was having problems as well. check your alternator and battery.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes, same problem and it was actually a broken positive terminal on the battery. Check all your connections to the battery, battery power and alternator.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts