Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I saw this on a car on eBay and stared at the interior for a while. I kinda like it and never seen it before but looks kinda cool IMO. I don't think I'd ever do it since I like my black interior but it's something different. Looks like an interior of a $100k+ supercar.

Sorry if this is a repost. eBay link

G

·
It's nice because it's different and it's subtle. Someone will flame, but good for him to have such a neat looking and subtle scheme.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
Looks ok. I prefer a sporty look interior for a car like the Supra. The interior on that car looks more luxury.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
Is it just the leather-wrapped dash that's different?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
Looks really nice, but he kept the stock wheel...:dunno:

A silver TRD would look kickass in there! :bigok:

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
Ocelot said:
It might not even be leather. It's the fact that all the panals/dash/seats are now white that is giving it a different look.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
You know it looks like someone put alot of time into that. I don't really like the color but I think it's amazing someone took the time to do it.

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would totally do it to my car but not in that color. Covering up alot of that plastic would "smoothen" the looks of the interior out a bit.

·
Bend Over.
162 Posts
P Rock said:
I would totally do it to my car but not in that color. Covering up alot of that plastic would "smoothen" the looks of the interior out a bit.
Thats what I was thinkin.....it sure doesnt 'blend'

·
Registered
594 Posts
Ocelot said:
can anyone comment on this? i'd like to get something like that done but don't know what material they used. thanks

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
I saw this recently done in Black suede with black stiching and it looks awesome (needless to say it's on the list of to-come mods :))

1 - 20 of 42 Posts