Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
turbo
582 Posts
Uhh fuck that swap. HE said there was only one problem with the 3rd gen supra weight haha I wonder if he did the HG on that 7m. Should of just bought an SR. Saw on 240sx forum that a deer fucked your shit up.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
thats an odd choice.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MarkMK3 said:
Uhh fuck that swap. HE said there was only one problem with the 3rd gen supra weight haha I wonder if he did the HG on that 7m. Should of just bought an SR. Saw on 240sx forum that a deer fucked your shit up.
:sadwavey:

kinda my bad for doin 100 through an apple orchard... coulda been worse tho

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
WTF... I would have chosen SR20DET or RB25DET over 7M. I bet SR or even RB motor would be easier to swap than 7M.

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Wow out of all the swappable engines that is one of the worst engine choices ever, shit I will take a ka-t over a 7m anyday of the week. It's a heavy outdated inferior engine, and wouldn't even be in the top 20 engines that I would swap in a S14.

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
that would be the stuck on yourself bit. you're so wrapped up in being the internet elitist import asshole that the very notion of using a phrase that you see as "JDM" is incomprehensible. you have to use "S14a" because you're so worried that someone might think you're a JDM drift bandwagon jumper and can't seem to realize that you're still a bandwagon jumper; you just jumped on the anti-JDM bandwagon. just following all the other assclowns who despite driving a japanese made vehicle are horrified to associate with anything from japan. you should buy a mustang and call it a day because as long as you drive an import, whether it was physically manufactured in japan or not it will always be associated with japan and will always have ties to things you percieve as "JDM". argue the semantics all you want but a zenki S14 is a zenki S14 no matter what is under the hood or what country it's sitting in.

and it's not an S14 btw, it's a 240SX. :blah::hsugh:

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
All that crap for how the early models and later models should be called... :lol:

Grow up. :p Who gives a fuck if someone calls it Zenki or a.

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Well, I have Skyline 350GT badging on my car. I will see how he reacts to that and see what you're saying is true or not :D

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
Who the fuck cares what he calls them? I think Kouki and Zenki are embarassing names and sound stupid as shit.....they sound like little Japanese toddler names....

·
Registered
648 Posts
Jaxx said:
Who the fuck cares what he calls them? I think Kouki and Zenki are embarassing names and sound stupid as shit.....they sound like little Japanese toddler names....

exactly. if a letter designation is easier for him, then who cares?

i'm reminded of this simpsons episode:

"Hi. Question for Ms. Bellamy. In episode 2F09, when Itchy plays Scratchy's skeleton like a xylophone, he strikes the same rib twice in succession, yet he produces two clearly different tones. I mean, what are we to believe, that this is some sort of a... (snickering) magic xylophone or something? Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder. "

nerds argue over star trek and star wars trivia, and bother to learn klingon while correcting each other's klingon grammar. you may think that since the topic is cars that this is somehow less nerdy, but it is pretty much the same when one is arguing minute details such as naming convention.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Maybe after he started picking up all the extra bolts and tools that he finally realized it wasn't a 2JZ? J/k ANSKY you haven't seen this before because it's going to be the first and last time ever. MAD TYTE YO!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts