Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
way over budget
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started changing the color of my interior today, my leather seats are ripped worse than any seats i've ever seen due to the arizona sun the car was exposed to at one time. I was wondering if anyone who's done this has experienced any fading at all back to the original color? oh well, here are pics.

H

·
0 Posts
looks nice why didnt you go for leather though? i can get 15ftx15 sparco milano leather for 750$

·
way over budget
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didn't get leather because these were free, well, out of my parts car. I wish i had a picture of my interior as it is now, you wouldn't believe how bad the seats are, and i've been wanting a black interior for a while. Finished my door panels today also, so a little update:)

·
B. Aust, PhD, Boostology
49 Posts
interior dyeing... looks nice!...

I like that list pic you posted of your driver's side door with the black dye job!

Have you done the main interior dash panel yet, the one that spans the entire width of the windshield? I'm presuming that would need to be taken out of the car in order to dye it properly, but i have to imagine that getting it out would be one really really major project.

Curious if you've done this, or if you have a plan of attack for removing it.

Cheers,
bca

1 - 6 of 6 Posts