Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to repaint my supra either Viper GTS Blue or Black. I want to recover my seats and door pannels in two colors. Any suggestions on what two colors to go with if I pick balck. Any suggestions on what two colors to go with if I pick Blue? Any help would be appreciated, thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you choose Viper BLUE than the interior should be tan with titanium accents (ie. shifter, door handles, etc.) and if you have to have a second color just use the same blue as inserts. If you choose BLACK I would still use tan with the titanium and black inserts or you could do a balck and white combo. Dude the sky's the limit just don't rice it or put maroon suede with tastles dangling from the roof!!!!

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
there goes my idea!
suprafrk said:
Dude the sky's the limit just don't rice it or put maroon suede with tastles dangling from the roof!!!!

·
Poser Extraordinaire
350 Posts
I would go with full black interior with blue alcantara on the center of the seats, you can also go with insets in the doors too!

or black with silver alcantara

Ting

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
black and yellow go well
black and blue go well
blue and red = no
blue & yellow = no
blue & silver = maybe
blue & hmm. . .everything goes with black. . .dunno man - it's personal opinnion

·
Retired Admin
597 Posts
classicsofttrim.com is a great choice for a new interior. their leather is good quality and they don't get you on price.

If you were going to paint it blue, I would do black seats with blue centers.

Brittany

·
Registered
62 Posts
You could always copy me (or actually buy my interior if you like). My car is cobalt blue (similair to RSP) with white leather interior. I'd be interested in trading for a stock black interior if anyone is interested!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
demon said:
You could always copy me (or actually buy my interior if you like). My car is cobalt blue (similair to RSP) with white leather interior. I'd be interested in trading for a stock black interior if anyone is interested!

Other than the flames, I think thats looks pretty cool... very unique for a supra, I rarely ever see custom done up interiors, reminds me of that one guys orange car from Nopi Nationals.

·
Registered
62 Posts
pooshda said:

Other than the flames, I think thats looks pretty cool... very unique for a supra, I rarely ever see custom done up interiors, reminds me of that one guys orange car from Nopi Nationals.
It gets alot of attention I'll give it that much...ask Mike (V8THIS) about the random people taking pictures on Sunset Blvd =)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I thought the stock tan leather was disgusting, especially with my new paint job. I simply had my seats wrapped in BMW's Dove Gray Leather. The carpet was then changed to sandstone gray. It came out looking pretty good and clean. Its not as crazy as having a 2tone look but its still something different and more pleasing to the eye.

You might want to consider just doing a one tone leather look. but again...this is just my opinion

·
DitchByTheSideOfTheRoad
485 Posts
YellowToyotaSupra said:
black and yellow go well
black and blue go well
blue and red = no
blue & yellow = no
blue & silver = maybe
blue & hmm. . .everything goes with black. . .dunno man - it's personal opinnion
Silver & Black ;)

I like Blue and white...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the replies, I really appreciate it. That white interior is sweet.... again thanks

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i would go with black exterior and black and blue interior.

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Brittany said:
classicsofttrim.com is a great choice for a new interior. their leather is good quality and they don't get you on price.

If you were going to paint it blue, I would do black seats with blue centers.

Brittany
I had CST do my interior over a year ago. Looks and smells fantastic, and is nicer than a brand new Supra since the leather is of better quality than what Toyota used.

I paid $850 installed, but got a great deal. It's worth more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts