Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted some interior pictures yesterday and had a lot of requests for the same shots but at night, so I thought I'd go ahead and make a post with the gauges at night.

Greddy's at Night:

Greddy's w/ Peak/Hold Activated:

EVC5 & Eclipse Deck:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Mr. T , is ur foot on the accelrator or is the idle just high like that! :p lovin the three pod greddy guage setup! and the EVC5 gets a BIG Thumbs up! :bigok:

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it's about 30 degrees outside here and I just started it for the first time all day. It's been parked here at work all day and hasn't been cranked for about 10-12 hours, so it was idleing pretty high.

Yes that is a radar detector on the steering column. It's a whistler. The display is on the column and the radar is in the bumper and the laser detector is on the windshield. It also has a temp sensor that I use for air intake temp :D

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
Yes that is a radar detector on the steering column. It's a whistler. The display is on the column and the radar is in the bumper and the laser detector is on the windshield. It also has a temp sensor that I use for air intake temp :D
Thats what it looked like, I was just wondering. Im looking into the Whistler 3400 myself :)

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
i like the song your playing...rob zombie - two lane blacktop :bigthumb:...damn nice trent, i love it

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Supra_N2O said:
i like the song your playing...rob zombie - two lane blacktop :bigthumb:...damn nice trent, i love it
Someone recognized it! I was wondering if anyone would. This eclipse deck is amazing. I burned the CD with the songs I wanted and the deck will display it. I've never had a deck that would do that.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
go to www.mp3car.com have your car do all kinds of cool stuff :)

install a computer....I am :)

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cassio said:
go to www.mp3car.com have your car do all kinds of cool stuff :)

install a computer....I am :)
I have NO need for a computer....i have too much stereo stuff in there as it is. I already practically make my ears bleed. No reason for more stuff.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
another question, I like the reverse glow gauges, but why the hell do they have to be white, I like the black back facing of the tach and the other gauges???

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
I have that same eclipse deck I think, what model #. Mine's sweet i've had them forever love them. I Also have the Eclipse Fold out TV in my integra :)

N

·
0 Posts
soooooooooooo sexy

in my old car i had a crazy $6000 stereo, and i'm so pist that i wasted that money in that car, it was a POS big time.

i could have spent that 6k on my supra, itd be soooo hot

N

·
0 Posts
Supra Junky 101 said:
I have that same eclipse deck I think, what model #. Mine's sweet i've had them forever love them. I Also have the Eclipse Fold out TV in my integra :)
the only problem with the eclipse one is that it doesnt have a built in cd player, so you need to use a cd changer.

i have a clarion 6.5 inch flip out moniter head unit sitting in my closet right now with a 12 cd changer. i dont plan on puting it in b/c i want to keep my stereo simple in my supra, so i bought good but cheaper kenwood excelon head unit

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Dang those gauges look like Omori's... Bet I know who makes them for Greddy.....

·
i <3 fitness chicks
1,585 Posts
NegativeGeForce said:
mine is better! :D
Your steering wheel looks pretty annihilated. You should look into the steering wheel mod...

Edit - I'll just tell you. The steering wheel has like, an outer covering and thats what gets all messed up, just like yours. If you take a knife and cut the stitching, you can peal it off and it will look like brand new. Hold on, ill get a picture...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts