Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so now that i have the car modded to how i want it for now i want to re-do the interior and i cant find anything for this damn car. I'm trying to find the original floor mats with the supra logo on them, center consul lid, passenger door panel armrest, and both front seats either new or in excellent condition.. i have been watching ebay for a month now and nothing ive called a couple toyota dealers around here and thy said good luck.. anybody here know any one with these parts or where else i can look.. i have been on ebay google craigs list just cant find them.. i have a 89 with blue interior. oh and i have the tweeter on the doors im missing one of the covers..

· Registered
472 Posts
Have you checked the "For Sale" section here. You should be able to get the parts the items and then recover them yourself, or pay an upholstery shop to do it. The door panels come apart into a few pieces and using a thin leather, vinyl, or cloth you should be able to redo them yourself. With some patience you could have pretty clean results.

You might also look into your local junior college and see if they have an upholstery class. You could make your own for the cost of a few classes and the material.

· still dreamin.....
1,242 Posts
i would get it reupholstered or do it yourself...because for a 20+ year old vehicle most seats that your gonna find on ebay arent gonna be in top shape anyway...

the benefits of getting them done are looks basically...

· Registered
657 Posts
You obviously haven't looked very hard.

If I could be bothered, I bet I could find you all those things you're after (albeit aftermarket odds and ends - covers, etc) in under 10 mins.

· Registered
1,403 Posts
i would get it reupholstered or do it yourself...because for a 20+ year old vehicle most seats that your gonna find on ebay arent gonna be in top shape anyway...

the benefits of getting them done are looks basically...
I got leather seat covers in the mail yesterday from some dude on ebay who's name I won't mention but it's a combination of the word "leather" and "seats" and a lot of others have bought from him. I must say that the quality so far is superb although I have not yet finished installing them yet but I'm super happy and the price was great ($400).

There are a couple of dudes on the "other" supra site that will do leather work for steering wheels and such as well as re-cover the console cover and panel inserts and such. I just had my steering wheel and e-brake handle done and it's on the way back to me now so I'll post pics when I get it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.