Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got her 3 weeks ago, 7MGTE with 84000km's, Targa Roof, Digital Dash, Automatic (but the cleanest MK3 I've seen) and it was completely stock straight from Japan to Australia.

So far Ive just done a K&N FIPK Pod Filter and a Turbosmart Vee Port BOV. Soon to come will be FULL exhaust, stainless steel intercooler piping, Deep Dish 18s, Nice Stereo, Alarm, Boost Controller and supporting mods + much more. Will be nice when shes finished :). Drives like a dream and goes sideways so beautifully too!

·
Registered
145 Posts
daim thats one prestine sup... awesome find! wish i coulda picked mine up looking somethin like that! BTW if u dont mind tellin... how much she cost ya?!?!

·
Registered
945 Posts
mmmm and true JDM to boot. yay for RHD! nice find and congrats on the immaculate purchase.

·
Banned
4,172 Posts
Nice find indeed, lookin clean! congrats on the buy!!!!

·
Lost in Dawg-land
550 Posts
Wow, that baby looks like it just rolled off of the showroom floor.

3,796 Posts
Beautiful Supra you got there. Pristine. Have fun with her.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
WoW super clean. Now keep it that way : Don't get lazy on us.

·
Level 2 Rhythm Rogue
258 Posts
Crap! They put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car!

:1poke:

JK Man. Super clean. 84000KM's is hardly broken in!

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Super clean car. I LOVE the 3.0GT badge on the back, I want one. HEHE. Take care of it.

·
SF Zombie hunter
2,557 Posts
dope shit, u guys r lucky to get all those jspec cars there...i would get a jza70 if i get the money (since we can have them here next year)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys...yeah she is very clean, and I do wash her every week...or whenever she gets dirty pretty much! It cost me $8700 which is about US$7000. But they are pretty rare here, I could pretty much sell it for $15000 right now if I wanted. But no, it's too precious to do that too.

Drives very very well...I love Toyota!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts