Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys. I must say..... I'm an idiot, I can't believe I just found this place. As the handle implies, I am a Supra Fiend. And this forum is exactly what I've been looking for. I've started to post a little in the celicasupra yahoo group thingie but I can't stand email based yahoo style message groups (the format not the people), proper forums like this is what I'm used to so I'd love to hang out here.

Anyways, a little about me, or more so my cars. Lets see, I live in Burnaby BC Canada (Vancouver) and I love all supras. Isn't that all that matters? I own a blue 82 (my original supra of 5 years) and a black 86 mk2 right now. Last year I also had a red 85 and I had them all at once for a bit as well. As for me, I work in the tech industry but I've done mechanics and autobody professionally for a bit too. So I do all my own work of course, including stuff like stereo and alarm installs (my current project), windshield installs, etc. I like to try everything at least once.

So the love of my life is a black 86 p type. I searched for this thing for about 8 months solid up here last year. My criteria was, 85 or 86, no accidents, low miliage, little to no rust, standard, black and as mint as can be. I bought the red one cause I was getting discouraged finding what I wanted so I settled on it........but kept looking cause I knew I had settled. Last Novemeber I found her. One owner, bone stock, black, no accidents, original paint, cloth interior with the plaid style paterens, not the stripes, 217,000 kms, dealer serviced its whole life and complete history right from day one. PERFECT. Some minor rust though but still way better then any car I had looked at in that 8 months. So I sold the red one and have been working on my black one ever since. Well I've rambled enough allready, but I'll leave you guys the link to some photos of mine if you want to check out my cars and such.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/suprafiend

·
Registered
717 Posts
i looked there once... but yahoo web-groups or whattever it's called drives me crazy. you guys really should get an vbulletin server or something

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that was what I was talking about, email lists are even worse. I'm with hot_m16 on that one. But good guys there, very knowledgable.

T

·
0 Posts
Wrd mang.

I go to the Yahoo group for info if no one posts it here, but I also come here to chill.

Of course I'm 7M powered now so I won't be mk2 until I can afford another one and the swap!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts