Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sound Performance ProEFI CAN Display/Logger v3 Introductory Sale

www.proefi.com

CLICK HERE to view/purchase ProEFI Color CAN Display/Logger v3 on SPRacingonline.com

We are pleased to introduce the New Color CAN Display & Logger system from ProEFI. Combining two of the most beneficial data acquisition systems from ProEFI, this product is sure to please all.

CAN Display/Logger Features include:

• In field upgradable updates! No more need to send the display in to be upgraded.
  • Peak and Hold indicators included in New Screens
  • Programmable changes through the display – You can currently change iBoost, enable/disable Traction Control, alternate Tire Size, and cycle between High/Low Octane maps. These features will grow in the future!
  • Built in Logger logs directly to a USB flash drive (not included).
  • Displays Accelerometer data and Gyro Data from the soon to be released ProEFI Vehicle Dynamics Sensor.
The new v3 design is of the same dimensions as the v2 unit which will make upgrading easy and simple. Additionally, ProEFI is offering to buy back any new-condition v2 CAN Displays which will apply $250 credit towards your new v3 unit (for those who qualify).

Retail: $1129.99
SP Intro Sale: $899

CLICK HERE to view/purchase ProEFI Color CAN Display/Logger v3 on SPRacingonline.com

DEMO VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxh3RGREy4

PLEASE NOTE: Pricing doesn't include any shipping or credit card/PayPal fees.

·
Boost Junkie
12,407 Posts
Email sent!

Steve

·
Registered
369 Posts
+1

Blaine

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
So my brand new never used v2 display will only fetch $250 trade in? I could understand if I have been using it for the past 2 years but even my Pro Efi is still in the box unused that I bought from you 2 years ago.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
you know i'm in. :)

you guys have any swamp land in stock? :scratch:

craig

·
Registered
408 Posts
sign me up Reid.

Is there any word that Proefi is going to be using the new 7" touchscreen that will be available at the end of the year?

I think with the number of people that just bought the V2 display want to make sure that the latest V3 version is going to be current for awhile :)

Oh ya, what's the lead time on these?
anymore info on the 7 inch display ?

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
So my brand new never used v2 display will only fetch $250 trade in? I could understand if I have been using it for the past 2 years but even my Pro Efi is still in the box unused that I bought from you 2 years ago.

I do not mean to be insulting but trade in a 2 year old car that you never drove and see what happens!

I will call ProEFI and see if there is any thing better that they can do because yours has never been used!

·
Registered
9,610 Posts
The ProEFI never stops impressing me...great job to all involved. When I put my car back together you can bet your ass I will be ordering another ProEFI.

·
Registered
731 Posts
The same company that makes the can gauge, the B&W V1, the color V2 and now the logging V3 is releasing a 7" touchscreen model with more functionality than the V3 ( 14 analog inputs, 4 digital outputs, 8 outputs, 2 CAN connections, Ethernet and 2 USB
ports). It programs the same as the current models and Proefi has a consistent history of relatively quickly moving on to the next model of display released.

A nice housing, custom display and Proefi has a great RacePak IQ3 competitor!

Sorry for the OT!!

The V3 is perfect for me though!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Is this can display a plug and play to the proefi or do I have to wire it up? I have a can-gauge now and i would like to have this display as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
can this display also be a replacement for needing a traction control switch, iboost switch, hi/lo octane switch? Meaning, I can control these settings directly from the display and not have to wiring in or find spots for those addition switches?

·
I blame the Midwest Sect.
1,097 Posts
can this display also be a replacement for needing a traction control switch, iboost switch, hi/lo octane switch? Meaning, I can control these settings directly from the display and not have to wiring in or find spots for those addition switches?
Yes.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I installed a pre-production unit on ZMW's car at FL2k and we used it all weekend to log his runs. The unit fit well and was really nice to have. Not having to leave the laptop in the car was really nice!

Being able to select the gauges you want and having options to change iboost and other items was really neat.

·
I blame the Midwest Sect.
1,097 Posts
I installed a pre-production unit on ZMW's car at FL2k and we used it all weekend to log his runs. The unit fit well and was really nice to have. Not having to leave the laptop in the car was really nice!

Being able to select the gauges you want and having options to change iboost and other items was really neat.
How do the logging files get organized?

Do you start and stop it, or is there parameters for it to start logging? (ie, boost/rpm/tps?)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts