Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
SupraForums Sponsor
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IPT Photogenesis Carbon Fiber dash

The core exchange program

Photogenesis is the latest technology in decorating any hard surfaced parts. With this advanced system we can change any color surface to any one of the available ones: ,carbon fiber (available in colors!)

It is the very same process used by all automobile manufacturer's today. Once decorated, each piece is carefully spray finished and painstakingly hand polished to a deep rich gloss.

The cost of this is for the center dash of Supra

700.00 core charge $200.00

core charge is refundable once we recieve your original dash.

Link to order and pics (click on thumbnails to make bigger)

http://www.iptdashkits.com/suphca.html

After your order we will contact you Via e-mail on where to send your dash.

COLORS available

Photogenesis:
here are some pics of a Z in diffrent colors carbon fiber's

Red/balck Carbon

http://www.iptdashkits.com/z3.html

Blue Carbon

http://www.iptdashkits.com/z2.html

We would love to do a real carbon fiber replacement dash but the cost would just be way to high around 2400.oo alot of money tied up in molds and labor

So this is why we are offering this alternative

We are just releasing this to the SUPRA community we hope you like it

Parker Daniel

www.iptdashkits.com
www.iptmotorsports.com

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
WAY too expensive. I have sent a couple Supra dashes (complete, plus window switches) to Deco-Tech in Wisconsin. We payed less than $400 per set for either flat or glossy. Hell, we payed less than $700 and got the spark plug cover and fuse covers coated as well. :cool:

·
SupraForums Sponsor
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is not a sticker it is a paint

this stuff is exspensive no dought we have a real carbon fiber spark plug cover that is less.

even if we painted the spark plug cover it would be more then the real deal

we also have a real carbon fiber dash that is the traditional dash kit

and it is 320.00

alot people like this paint process becasue the get more coverage

thanks to those so far who have tried this

parker

www.iptdashkits.com
www.iptms.com

·
SupraForums Sponsor
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FYRARMS said:
WAY too expensive. I have sent a couple Supra dashes (complete, plus window switches) to Deco-Tech in Wisconsin. We payed less than $400 per set for either flat or glossy. Hell, we payed less than $700 and got the spark plug cover and fuse covers coated as well. :cool:
Deco tech is way diffrent

parker

www.iptdashkits.com

www.iptms.com

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
looks nice but 700 for a sticker and then paint the sticker... hum to much fo rit I think, if it was around 200 maybe but not for 700

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
I dont think this product is going to go over to well since, its a not real carbon fiber, its paint, and its 700 for something that is suppose to look like something else. Then again I dont drive a Supra. :lol: I have to say that iptms.com real carbon fiber parts look do good though.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Nice sticker! :)

·
SupraForums Sponsor
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
G said:
I dont think this product is going to go over to well since, its a not real carbon fiber, its paint, and its 700 for something that is suppose to look like something else. Then again I dont drive a Supra. :lol: I have to say that iptms.com real carbon fiber parts look do good though.
Hey thanks about the comment of IPT real carbon fiber parts

like i said we would love to do a real dash but way to exspensive

people still call this paint process stickers !!!! LOL

parker

www.iptdashkits.com

www.iptms.com

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
ok guys enough about the sticker....sorry had too.:D

·
Administrator
4,972 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Deco-Tech was pretty expensive when I looked into it. Perhaps you got the hookity ups on wholesale. Plus I've seen some Deco-tech dashes that didn't have the time taken to light up every panel for a perfect continuous weave across the whole dash.

The price doesn't sound too outrageous, but definitely not cheap.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
RSA Supra said:
I've seen some Deco-tech dashes that didn't have the time taken to light up every panel for a perfect continuous weave across the whole dash.
Really? Damn. I sent 3 full dashes to Deco-Tech. Every one of the panels lined up perfectly. Even the ashtrays lined up when installed.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts