Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I run a small IRC network, and was wondering if we wanted to get together as surpa forum members and get an irc channel going.

For those of you who don't know what IRC is, its internet relay chat, clients exist for pretty much all operating systems and may be a cool way to communicate in addition to the forums. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
:lol: IRC. I was on there all the time before. Haven't been on there for YEARS.

Ahh.. my bots, now that was FUN! I remember getting an awesome program from a friend, that some people in some private channel programmed. The program was an IRC client, with a bot. You told it what channels to join, and it would check the IP of everyone joining to see if they used a proxy (those were allowed back then), so it got a BUNCH of proxies in a matter of minutes.

Then I loaded up another program to make bots connect with the collected IPs and I could have 100s of bots connected :lol: Now that was fun! The chaos it caused..

·
Wingless FTW
594 Posts
I'm going to nuke you guys with my progz.

·
4,930 Posts
:lol: I used to do that shit too. I have a great blackjack game that I coded myself too, for an 11 year old I'm surprised I got it done.

Holy shit that was 9 years ago...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
network servers are

irc.ev4.net
irc.ev6.net
irc.unfx.net

lets call it #supraforums I'm a services admin anyways so just register a channel with chanserv and a nick with nickserv, and ignore the hackers in #dungeonfyre although a few of them are supra fans :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts