Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, I'm currently looking at a 93 TT 6spd. It has 107k miles though :( IS THIS TOO MANY MILES?!?! Oh, btw...it has power everything, targa top, Bomex front, VIS sides and rear, 3pc 17in Enkei wheels, 107k miles, mostly hwy. THe price is 21k OBO. What should I do?

BTW: THERE IS A PICTURE OF THE CAR A COUPLE OF THREADS DOWN!!! (have a look)

·
Registered
36 Posts
The car is 9 years old, it's gonna have some mileage. It all depends on how gently the miles were put on. Get a compression/leak down test. BTW, my 93tt has 97k miles on it.

Alan

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
easy go get a comprestion check done if it reads good then the car is decent!

i was going to get one with 112,000 at first but for much cheaper for 21k you can find a better deal!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of deal do you think I could get for around 22,000?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
you can get a really good one for that amount of money do what i did look every single day !

·
Very Senior Member
9,953 Posts
I hope 107K is not too much. I have 105K on mine.

I think the price is too high, though.
Offer 17.5K and don't go over 18.5K unless it is just perfect.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When you say a "really good deal"...what would you consider a "good" deal??? (year, miles) THANKS

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have seen quite a few relatively stock mkIV tt's with over 95k+ miles on them going for $25,000 or more. are people really paying this much for them?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THE CAR WITH 107k for $21,000

Here is the car that is asking 21,000 for. It has 107k miles as explained in my first post...maybe this will change some of your minds.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats alot of money for alot of miles. my friend got his for $19K WITH 45K on the Odometer. its a 94 6Spd TT targa.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When did he buy the car, and from where? (dealership? private seller)...blah blah blah?????????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts