Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

12,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm installing just an a/f gauge; GReddy 60mm peak and hold. I was told that this is basically just for "show" and that it shouldn't be used to tune for wot. Is this unit like bad and inaccurate or something?

Any user feedbacks?

12,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where to mount sensor?

Yea I see your point. I'll be tuning an SAFC2. I figured I'll get a digital camera and record the a/f gauge and the rev on my SAFC2 display. Then slo-mo the replay and watch it :)

But I was just wondering if the GReddy a/f is accurate.

----

Also while we are on this thread. Should I mount the sensor on the vertical section of the dp, or the horizontal part where it meets the midpipe?

12,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
carendt242 said:
what kind of o2 sensor are you using? the gauge can only be as good as the o2 sensor.
I believe the only one that'll work with the gauge is the GReddy o2 sensor. Well I guess that's the one I'm getting anyways. Would another o2 sensor work with it or something? If so I'll remember it for future reference as I hear you have to replace it constantly.

12,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yea, also, are all bung sizes the same? I was reading the forums over at Innovate's forum and they said the bung threading is M18 x 1.5

I was wondering if all bung sizes are the same, or are they Model specific. I'm just wondering because I'm getting a bung welded for my GReddy a/f gauge and was wondering if I can reuse it for when I get the LM1.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.