Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fully loaded with Nav around $20k and it actually looks good unlike all previous Lancer's.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
I don't care much for Mitsubishis do to their crappy reliability/quality history. However I saw my fist new Lancer the other day and I was impressed for it's looks, definitely one of the better looking cars in it's class!

Hopefully we can now look forward to the first good looking EVO!

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The new Evo is a winner in my book without a doubt.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
i still want an old evo 6. the new lancer looks decent and it's not bad at 20k but what's this about magnesium paddle shifter? i don't want light weight shifters that catch fire :lol: it's too much marketing and nick nacks for my taste. i still prefer buying older cars and fixing them up

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Threat of extinction works wonders for product revival plans...

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
This will do what the Cobra GT500 has done for the terminator. It will increase demand, Increase desirability and increase the price of 2003-2006 EVO's

I cant wait:)

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm not impressed...I guess those cars will have to grow on me, but I don't consider them ugly cars...They are just not so pretty.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
Hasn't grown on me yet, but a lot of these new cars have to be seen in person it seems. As per pictures I don't enjoy the styling so far....but then I don't love the current Lancer/EVO look all that much either....

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
If they can find a way to pump the GTS model up to 200hp and keep it under 23k it'll be a winner.

I love driving my wife's new Si Sedan, 200hp is just about perfect for a fun daily.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I think it looks better than most in the class, however most of the competition are just plain ugly. I wouldn't mind driving one. The Evo X looks badass, but it seems to be a polerizing design, so is the Supra. I think what people are doing are focusing on one aspect they don't like and say they hate the whole package. Overall I like the way it looks, if not a little dated.

Sam

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think it's a pretty good design. They did a good job and after the poor Eclipse redesign, at least they're not shooting themselves in the foot again.

I like it although I saw one on the road the other day and it sure looked BIG. I think it's a bit taller and wider too...only an inch or two I believe...but it just looked big on the road. I think it might just be the higher (and smaller) windows in the rear. Not sure.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts