Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can view my car on : www.mibrumracingteam.com
We have made some few test runs due to the car was new and with only 10 psi boos we have hit 9.3 sec 1/4 mile run with 1.27 60 Ft and 153 MPH terminal speed with the clutch was slipping a bit as well.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Best Supra engine? Don't think so... it might be the fastest car with a supra engine some time in the future, but not the best supra engine.

S

·
0 Posts
Very impressive! Please keep us up to date with all the details. Looks like this'll be a good year for you guys at the track.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dragster

Hi Guys,
I am very sorry but you have to wait a bit more to see what is the potencial of this engine because during testing we had an accident and damaged the car.We were at 22 psi boost when at the finish she have hit the wall several times and bended the chassis.I have made an 8.2 sec with 168 Mph run and 1.07 60 Ft.The car is now at the consturction shop and will come back soon.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
mibrum said:
Hi Guys,
I am very sorry but you have to wait a bit more to see what is the potencial of this engine because during testing we had an accident and damaged the car.We were at 22 psi boost when at the finish she have hit the wall several times and bended the chassis.I have made an 8.2 sec with 168 Mph run and 1.07 60 Ft.The car is now at the consturction shop and will come back soon.
Keep us updated. Don't know anyone with a 1200HP 7MGTE no, but a guy from Sweden has more than that in his 2JZGTE, witch is a "Supra engine" as well ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts