Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know if it is matter or not to have a RMM wing with CF on Black Supra??? Since, CF almost look like black from distance...

I may be planning to paint black on my white supra and I still want to know if I should get a RMM wing with CF or fiberglass center???

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Is it matter? I don't know if is it matter but I have the fiberglass. Is it matter if is it matter if is it matter only on is it appearance.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
DragRacingSupra said:
I wanted to know if it is matter or not to have a RMM wing with CF on Black Supra??? Since, CF almost look like black from distance...

I may be planning to paint black on my white supra and I still want to know if I should get a RMM wing with CF or fiberglass center???
Good choice on the color :D

The CF would definately compliment the car up close... I am going to pick up my RMM wing with the CF center and RMM lip next weekend probably. I say go with the CF center.

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Re: Re: Is it matter to have a RMM wing with CF on Black Supra??

kirkMKIV said:
Good choice on the color :D

The CF would definately compliment the car up close... I am going to pick up my RMM wing with the CF center and RMM lip next weekend probably. I say go with the CF center.
Me too:)

·
NSW supra club Member
475 Posts
VINZE, your a crack up :D if it is matter LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts