Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Recovering Supraholic
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or there is a universal law just like the gravity, that states that if I'm driving any other of my car BUT THE SUPRA i'm going to run into every single performance sports car worthy of a quick race, with no trafic ahead and on a red light. BUT whenever I take the SUP. out, nothing, 0. NADA.
And if there something close to a match, is on bumper to bumper traffic. :werd:

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
:stupid: I know exactly what you mean! But when you are in the SUP, every single neon and civic with a fart can in the world will find you! :wtflol:

·
Premium Member
7,333 Posts
I get nothing but the most unworthy shit. Some kid in a beat to SHIT and rusted 300ZX (the '80s ones, the worst generation of Z car ever) has tried to race me twice. Had some Prelude going to opposite way rev the shit out of his motor today. Downshifted and overrevved. Sounded so bad. Last night I had two CRXs follow me for a block before they realized I was going home.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Troux said:
I get nothing but the most unworthy shit. Some kid in a beat to SHIT and rusted 300ZX (the '80s ones, the worst generation of Z car ever) has tried to race me twice. Had some Prelude going to opposite way rev the shit out of his motor today. Downshifted and overrevved. Sounded so bad. Last night I had two CRXs follow me for a block before they realized I was going home.
Was it black? If so, next time you see him. Ask him to hump.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Troux said:
I personally love when the 1.8T's with BOV's rev the shit out of it while i drive by. Then they stare at you like they are tough or something. :rofl:

Or when you get the ricers with the 92 hatchback civic lowered with the fartcan bouncing it off the rev limiter. Thats one of my favorites :biggrin:

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
So true. I have had people driving in the opposite direction on the other side of the median rev at me and give me a dirty look, lol. I just don't get it.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,717 Posts
There's always someone who thinks they are worthy of the throne the 2jzgte subsides over!

·
Registered
85 Posts
dont forget the '89 Integras with the bumpers bondoed on that rev at us too. I actually had an NSX rev at me going the opposite way today. i just smiled and shiook my head at said i wasnt impressed, he got mad and hauled ass away.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Supra_404 said:
:stupid: I know exactly what you mean! But when you are in the SUP, every single neon and civic with a fart can in the world will find you! :wtflol:
Always happen to me. driving the wife's Accord..stock.. automatic LX.. LOL. Never happens with anything worthwhile when i have the Aristo out to play.

On another note.. are you in Myrtle Beach on vacation? I could swear i saw your car (sig) on Ocean Blvd the other night.

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
Oh that is so true! Whenever I'm driving my supra around I never see anyone and yet whenever I get into that little Sentra I see everyone coming out with their supras and corvettes or what not. I just like to see fellow supra guys/gals on the road but that's a rare occasion.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I get people on the highway that feel the need to try to strike up a conversation. They roll down their window and start shouting.
1 - I can't hear you
2 - I have more important things to do...like drive
3 - I don't care what you have to say

1 - 15 of 15 Posts