Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was noticing an increase in noise from the rear of my 94 MKIV NA last nite. When i got out and took a good look of her, i noticed that the back sits almost as though it's lowered...i haven't touched my suspension (as yet :D) Could the noise mean that i need to replace some shocks? Zee

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
control arms...

is it really squeaky

·
Registered
627 Posts
lol my car squeeks too.. and rattles...and sputters (exhaust leak) :( damn old cars)

Getting it all fixed SLOWLY lol

R

·
0 Posts
It's the upper control arms. $200 a piece from Curt. Sorry the bushings aren't replaceable.

Ryan

R

·
0 Posts
#48790-19025 rear upper control arm LH list 291.63 cost 205.12
#48770-19025 rear upper control arm RH list 291.63 cost 205.12
#48730-14070 rear lower control arm RH list 150.47 cost 105.84
#48740-14070 rear lower control arm LH list 150.47 cost 105.84

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
SxySupraGrl said:
lol my car squeeks too.. and rattles...and sputters (exhaust leak) :( damn old cars)

Getting it all fixed SLOWLY lol
lol, i think my car is your twin... damn exhaust..

cept my brakes squeak too

·
Registered
627 Posts
Verge said:
lol, i think my car is your twin... damn exhaust..

cept my brakes squeak too
Yea mine do once in a while and I pet her steering wheel and tell her not to be bad.. lol momma can't afford that too

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
Same shit happens with me.. Sounds like a muppet is tied up in the back of my car. But then again it sounds more like a real noise. (squeek)

·
MyNuttz
874 Posts
replace your suspension, get a good stereo and turn it up....can't hear much noise now...hehe

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
man how do all yours squeek. my 97 doesnt squeek at all and im the cars been down here in miami florida its whole life.

·
Registered
777 Posts
i get this weird vibration whenever im reversing and turning the wheel at the same time (like when reverse parallel parking).

the whole car shakes, but it feels more like its coming from the front wheel area.

i havent lowered the car and wheels are only 17inch, so i dont think it could be rubbing the guard or nething..

so any ideas?

R

·
0 Posts
The defect only affects the 93-95 Supra's I believe. It may just be the 93 and 94 but I can't remember. The bushing didn't fit in the hole like it did on the later models.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 46 Posts