Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Last stock TT on Earth
700 Posts
My gauge sucks. Several times it has "stuck" anywhere from full to 1/2 full until the light comes on simultaneously as the needle becomes "unstuck". I think it's a soilder joint issue or somthing since I can cause the gauge to fall (when it's stuck) when I push against the dash but I'm too busy to dick around with it.

· Last stock TT on Earth
700 Posts
I take it no one has let the needle go below E.
No one does intentionally because letting the tank get low causes nothing but problems such as the fuel pump overheating and sucking up crap that is sitting at the bottom of the tank, not to mention walking to the nearest gas station after your car dies.

Having said that, I have done it due to the problems I described above, and yes I have seen the needle drop below the E-dash. It was in 5pm traffic on the outerbelt during a rain storm and needless to say I was not happy about it...

· Last stock TT on Earth
700 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
isn't it better to get the most out of your gas by driving around a couple miles on E...i mean the way the gas tank is made is retarded...when you hit empty theres still a lot of gas left for you to drive around a bit
:wtflol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.