Supra Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Last stock TT on Earth
700 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
isn't it better to get the most out of your gas by driving around a couple miles on E...i mean the way the gas tank is made is retarded...when you hit empty theres still a lot of gas left for you to drive around a bit
:wtflol:

· EchoDeDupra
7,159 Posts
I've run out of gas twice in the supra....

one time was due to a fuel leak....

the other time... i ran out of gas as I pulled into the gas station (Was driving from jacksonville to tallahassee.... on the way to get gas as I got off the highway in tallahassee, an accident happened infront of me... so I pulled over to help. Then, I started the car... drove 2 blocks, and it died as I was pulling in)

For racing purposes, I like to race with 1/4> in the tank for weight savings :)

· Very Senior Member
10,533 Posts
JuSt8UrV8 said:
isn't it better to get the most out of your gas by driving around a couple miles on E...i mean the way the gas tank is made is retarded...when you hit empty theres still a lot of gas left for you to drive around a bit
good plan.
I recommend driving about 100 miles after it hits E.

:rolleyes: :wtflol:

G

·
i friend drives around on E with his WRX and we still get pretty far cuz he knows how long his car is gonna last before he is truly empty...thats all im sayin, he does it because he can still drive some miles on E because when it says empty your not gonna run out of gas like immediately.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.