Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm going home from a very long ride on my 05 R1 and two stoplights before my turn, I lane split to get into the front and see a 5.7 Red Pontiac GTO. I go ahead and when I get to the next stop light he gets behind me like REALLY CLOSE. If my memory serves me well, I think its the same guy I served up a while back. He wants to go and I pull the same moves.

Light turns green. This is on a very long road. I let him pass and rip the throttle, and I pull and asshole move. I let him catch up and rip it, slow down and go, slow down and go. This guy was REALLY trying. I gave the "ehhhhhhh its ok" look and dude didn't even look at me. Next stop light, he makes his left, I make my right.

Now one thursday night up in Anahiem, a black dirty sounding SRT-4 did the same thing. I split to get in the front and next stop light he get behind me. I go and he weaves to the next lane and goes. So I humor him and I hit like 60 and slowed down and waited for him, and ripped it again. At least he was cool enough to roll down his window and give me a head nod and a thumbs up. I do the same.

Usually I'd ignore these guys, but it's been a while since I had any kills.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Anyone who doesn't have sub 10 second car that actually seriously tries to race a bike is fucking retarded .

·
Pimp of Centralia
2,815 Posts
80% of guys on litre bikes can't ride them.. lots of car owners know that.. so they don't mind giving it a go.. finding one.. and then bragging about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts