Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my friend calls me up and long story short there are a bunch of exotics covered in stickers heading eastbound on I-70 through columbia. I just got done washing the M3 ironically enough so i haul ass and get on the highway. I see a red evo and shortly after that a 575 maranello. I try to catch up to the 575 but traffic is thick and when it finally does clear he is long gone. So i pull over and wait.

then i see the red ford gt. beautiful car i pull up next to him we give eachother the thumbs up and he drops some gears and takes off. I swear that things was so loud he was shakin the bridge goin over the missouri river. trying to keep up was a whole nother task.

Then we see the evo and 575 pulled over while we are both cruisin doin like 100-ish. we get on the brakes and a cop pulls out behind us. We slowed down before he hit us with the Ka band but it put an end to our fun.

i also saw a 996 tt, gallardo, numerous other porsches, what looked like a yellow rs6/4? , e46 m3, and a white supra (it might be same one from boonville idk?) and some others... got it all on video too. but its a bit shakey since i was trying to film and drive at 100mph.

anyone know whats goin on? is this like the players run or something?

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
I saw an RS4 in Chicago today covered in decals. I would guess it is or the One Lap.

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
Funny you mention that, I just saw a '03-ish Cobra covered with stickers today. Of course I'm quite a ways from you guys...

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok figured it out from a local board that i go to. Its called the "BullRun" and yeah my bad they were actually heading westbound toward kansas city.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts