Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1995 n/a supra with 38k miles?
for 18k? and its auto
i really want a 6spd but would it make a big difference?
also i want to turbo charge it but im afraid i wont pass inspection

or what about a 98 thats for 22k? with 32k miles

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Luder, keep searching, you'll find the car you want for the price you want. If your going to shell out your money, get the car you want. Don't settle.

Where do you live? I've never had any of my cars inspected. Must be only for big city folk!! Best of luck in your searching.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Turbo makes a biiiig difference! Looks like cars are runnin out, get one in the best condition possible...

. . . .this is true

·
Registered
126 Posts
Get a TT if at all possible. If you are willing to wait and do some intesive looking you will find the Supra you are looking for. I have a friend that has owned 6. The last one he bought was the one he had alway wanted. I own both a TT and an NA. I bought the NA first, I was really please with it. But when I drove a TT, I became really dissapointed in my NA. I started to go the route of putting turbo on it, but once I added everything up that I was going to have to purchase to do it right........it was just too much.
So I waited, and waited, and waited, then all of the sudden (1.5years later) I found what I was looking for. I bought a 93.5TT with 30728miles all original/ and all documented service.
The NA's are really limited to what you can do to them. But with the TT's the limit is your money!

Good luck and hang in there........
Shane

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Yeah man, I love my n/a, but I haven't been corrupted/seduced by the BOOST GODDESS. I would like more hp, I don't need 500=rwhp, but in my lightweight, hardtop n/a, 300hp/270tq would be just right!:D
If you want raw speed, get a turbo!

vreuax728645
96 n/a

1 - 7 of 7 Posts