Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who lives off of 10 E W towards JFK? It's a house at the very end of the block coming away from Arby's 5 minutes up the street. There I saw it, all smiling at me with that goofy front mount grin. It's a black turbo half covered under a tarp with a GReddy banner on it and a WW front lip. Headlights looked like 98 models. Wheels looked like high polished split 5 spoke CCW's.

Car was very nicely kept. I almost dropped the precious White Castle I was about to feast on, unto the poor Contour that was following me. I think that's the exit, but I couldn't see because I had shades on and took the upper level. Perhaps it was the part with me gasping for air and the pickles blocking my airway talking. My heart fluttered, I think there was a for sale sign in it's window.

I will be back soon to harass my new best friend...

There's also a house on the connecting road by the Union Turnpike with a black 3000gt and a black Supra in the driveway 2 minutes away.

Even still there's a white Supra down that street next to whatever bus that is; which stops down the service road going towards Utopia. Once again I could swear I saw some paper in this car's window.

We could ah..... get together sometime. I'm just surprised there's nice Supras practically in my old backyard I did not know about. I never actually go into Queens unless I have to collect rent, and when I do I try to be all fast like as to get my ass out of there before someone robs me....

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
sounds like Altezza575, has a 93 BLACK MKIV...he lives in queens

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Right off the LIE I have seen a black one sitting in a driveway a few times in Queens.

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right off the LIE I have seen a black one sitting in a driveway a few times in Queens.
If you mean off of Horace Harding service roads around Queens College, yes I have seen that one too. Owner is never around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts