1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Your kidding you thought that was real!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol if i thought that was for real i woulda clicked the buy price already...im jus showin how low some people will go to get money

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Interesting.... as he has 680~ good sales! it also says he will take cash... IN PERSON!

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
how much do you want to bet that they meant buy it now 60,000, i was going to buy this one for 8k the green one, with 400rwhp, but then i came back and it was up to buy it now 61k. You know whats funny, this is the same dealership, that the other one i was gunan buy for 8k was at..coincidence,..

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
lol, if it actually sells for 6k, im going to be surprised, but the price will go up, dont worry. it will be like 60,000

·
Boostless
686 Posts
toyota_supra_1988 said:
lol, if it actually sells for 6k, im going to be surprised, but the price will go up, dont worry. it will be like 60,000
No it won't, becuase it is scam on a hijacked account.

·
Registered
689 Posts
dammit! i was bidding on that now the price is gonna skyrocket :-/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i say we all find this son of a bitch and kick him in the nuts til he dies of internal bleeding muahahahahaha

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did anyone notice that the info on the description is different then the info the guy put on the page? VIN is different and it says automatic on the top but 6speed on the bottom. It also says its a 98 but what the guy put on the bottom says its a 97... and plus the guys saying that its a V6...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts