Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TT 6 speedTotal list of mods.....3"DP, BL4", Max airtake, HKS SSQV and EGR BOP. My best run was a [email protected] My 60'(2.1) and reaction time(.238).........if i clean these up i think i can run 12.7. I need to get rid of the old street tires but im happy for a fairly stock car.

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
2.1 on street tires isn't too bad. What boost level are you running? Pump gas?

A nice set of drag radials can drop .5 off your time FYI :)

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
281 Posts
RiceViper said:
TT 6 speedTotal list of mods.....3"DP, BL4", Max airtake, HKS SSQV and EGR BOP. My best run was a [email protected] My 60'(2.1) and reaction time(.238).........if i clean these up i think i can run 12.7. I need to get rid of the old street tires but im happy for a fairly stock car.

Do you have any means of controlling boost or raised boost? Back when I had the twins on I had intake, dp, exhaust, fmic, and nitto drags and ran [email protected] Turn the boost up and get some drag raidals. it makes a world of difference.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as of now, stock boost, but in a week ill hook up the boost controller. Drags are coming and i would like to get a new clutch+flywheel. I just wanted to know what i would run as i stand. I only added 4 galloons of 100 to a half tank of 93 so it didnt help to much

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i bet he can go 12.50 all day with just a lil tweak in his current setup and a lil more seat time..

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
281 Posts
RiceViper said:
as of now, stock boost, but in a week ill hook up the boost controller. Drags are coming and i would like to get a new clutch+flywheel. I just wanted to know what i would run as i stand. I only added 4 galloons of 100 to a half tank of 93 so it didnt help to much

so then yes that is a good time for a car with intake, dp, and exhaust, stock boost and street tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts