Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
Hmm.. I dont know.. on the back wheel.. spoke facing the camera... just seems to small for TT to me.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
TT wheels for sure. I am surprised that SOME mk4 owners can't tell.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Guaranteed way is to check for a FMIC or SMIC. None of those it's NA. Don't bother looking at wheels from far away!!

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
Geddy Lee said:
Just look at the shifter. If it has a little piece sticking out just below the knob, its a 6 speed because this is the piece you have to pull up to get reverse. If it is a six speed, it is a TT. ( If it is the stock shifter ). NA 5 speed shifter sits lower too.
\\

actually the NA 5 speed shifter sits higher than the 6spd shifter. And he already stated it was an auto

·
Registered
178 Posts
Definitely TT wheels, doesn't mean it's turbo though.....

A lot of n/a owners put TT wheels on...

All you really have to do is check the vin

7th digit=2=turbo
7th digit=1=n/a

Unless it's a 96+ which I don't think it is, then it gets complicated

:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
First post :)
Look at the centre console, in front of the gear stick, if it has a TC button then its a TT.
NA's didnt have traction control (if my memory serves me correctly)

Just like to say awesome forums, my first stop for Supra related info :D

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
you may want to make your second stop www.mkiv.com

welcome to the forums :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cheers LYTLdiablo, Im currently saving for my dream car (Uk spec 6spd TT) and the wealth of knowledge on these forums is amazing!

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
if you want any quick info IM me, ill help ya out. 'AXAdiablo' on AIM

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
because...they dont...

you are kidding right?

·
Registered
405 Posts
instead of guessing just wait for the guy and ask him and while at it tell him to wash the car....or sell it if he is not going to take care of it!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
coming from an N/A owner those wheels are def off a tt another easy way to tell would be to look at the exhaust and see if it has two resonators before the the muffler id it does its an N/A

·
Registered
228 Posts
um ok, so here is a question tell me if im wrong, i was under the understanding that on a Turbo Supra the Brakes Said Supra on them and on an NA they do not, why not just have him check the brakes and see if they say supra rather than have him check anything else?

·
Plak
750 Posts
Yea i am looking at the wheels and they seem big to be N/A model...i am voting turbo model.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts