Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i got some 225/50 R16 and i was wondering if its ok to put on some 205/55 R16? if not, let me know why. cause im no good with tires

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i forgot to say that they are going on the stock rim. so no problems right? at all? not dangerous or anything?

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
y are u going w/ a smaller tire?

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well since i work in a goodyear, a customer wanted new tires and he left those 205/55 R16. so i asked my boss if i can take em home. he said yeah. and i was wondering if they are ok to go on the stock rims cause the ones i have on now, have flat spots on them and shit, vibration like a mug.

T

·
0 Posts
i know of a guy who streched 225s onto 10.5 inch rims in the rear of his 240, talk about insanity, i thought my 225s on 8.5s were bad

·
JDMSoopraDriftoMachine!!1
925 Posts
lol, why dont you just loop the tire over the outside of the rim instead of the inside... I bet you could stretch it to fit on anything =)

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
yup it was and the 255's will fit it was determined but it will look like "over cooked hotdog buns" and would flex alot. the 245's were said to be much better lookwise, performance, and day to day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts