1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
849 Posts
You dont need a lock up switch for a 3200 stall. Its better then the stock stall. It will be fine if your going to stay in stock sequential. IN TTC mode I would go for a 3500-4000 stall

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, so the stock lockup will work ? or how does this lock up work technically when I change stall ?

I will probably go with a small single.. SP61 will the 3200 be a good choice..?

why is this 400$ and other 1200$ ?

//
M

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
The stall is so cheap because it is a modified stock one. That is not the way to go. Many other companies make modified stockers but they are not worth the money plus the HIGHEST they stall at is 3200 but when you get it it could be less.

BTW, Pheonix no longer sells TCs for Supras because their products kept breaking.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Supramannen: We are not searching for the cheapest products available, I guess we are searching for the best bang for the buck !

Not many wants or can afford a SP400 tranny with every option available just to have the lowest ET possible.

Most driver just want a decent fast car that eats Porsches and exotic cars for breakfast....and then a higstall could help a bit bit.

Thank´s to Veilside and Blackbird for your comments, now I know why they are cheaper.

·
How does my exhaust smell
1,002 Posts
I have not meet anyone with the PHP 3200 stall that was happy. I would get the Precision TC, they run about $900.

If money is really an issue, you can get a ProTorque converter for about $700.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts