Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what else needed?? boostwerx

hi, i found this turbokit through this forum, but my question is if it's still for sale.
If you enter the site the normal way, i couldn't find the turbo, just a cheaper, incomplete kit. Is it still for sale, or is it replaced by the incomplete one??

it's this turbokit:

http://nonturbo.stores.yahoo.net/davehturbokit.html
also, is this one complete?? just bolt on and run??

maybe it's a stupid question, but this kit is exactly what i'm looking for: the power i want for a very good price.

I'm driving a jap spec nonturbo 5-speed but i'll probably go for a auto if this kit fits it..

thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, i had to wait for ages before my account was accepted, but i've read a lot of good things about him and his parts.(only good things)

But do you know if i can still order this very kit??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man, sorry i read too fast!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PSiedSC300 said:

is this kit all i need?? just bolt it on and go? or is it incomplete and needs it another things?? sorry for all my questions, but just wanna be well informed...

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
You will need oil feed/return lines (found lower on the BoostWerx page) as well as an intercooler and piping, and some sore of fuel controller...expect another $1000-1500 depending on what you buy...I'm assuming you are going for a basic setup, so you could use an AFC for fuel control...you can pick those up pretty cheap, and the intercooler with pipes is probably going to run you $700-1300 depending on if you buy an E-bay, Boostlogic, BoostWerx kit...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so it would be the best to just buy a complete kit (boostlogic stage 1 for example) 'caus i want no hassle with it, i just want all the parts i need to have 300rwhp. That's enough for me. You can't go fast in holland anyway:p I rather pay a bit more and be complete to install

what would anyone recommend, just pay $4g for complete kit??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts