Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Working OT
9,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got an 04 is300 sportsdesign just wanting to see what you guys thought it was worth. 111,000 miles black on black. Auto all maint up todate with newer tires

· used to be member 66
1,054 Posts
IS's are going for stupid money around were I live. People must think there Supra's or something. Its just dumb.

· Working OT
9,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh one other thing I have the leather seats. The whole thing is leather it doesn't have that suede shit on the inside

· Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
10-13k would be about right. imho sport designs can usually command a slightly higher price. you didn't list if it has the nav or not so thats plus a couple hundred if you do.

good luck!

ps. my sportx gets about 21mpg in city driving and i do about 26-27 mpg on the highway. Not the greatest but sure is fun to drive :)

· Working OT
9,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
10-13k would be about right. imho sport designs can usually command a slightly higher price. you didn't list if it has the nav or not so thats plus a couple hundred if you do.

good luck!

ps. my sportx gets about 21mpg in city driving and i do about 26-27 mpg on the highway. Not the greatest but sure is fun to drive :)
Ya no nav in mine. Basically the only reason I got the sport design was I wanted the full leather seats instead of the suede (sp?) inserts. I might throw it on some different sites for $10k or so and just see what kind of offers I get. I'm going to have to detail the shit out of it though.

· Registered
3,131 Posts
i love it it's AUTO and lucky me has the LSD :) but my fiance drives it and gas FTL right now since she drive 130miles a day so she wants to get a pruis now
Just curious, is she wanting the Prius primarily for fuel savings, or is she wanting it so she can drive in the HOV lane? I have a business acquaintance who owns a Prius only for the latter reason.

Re: fuel mileage, I'm sure you've done the math, but fuel savings (at 130 miles per day and $3 fuel) will take about 10 years (literally) to pay the difference required to trade the IS for a new Prius. Spending that money up front so that you can perhaps get it back over 10 years doesn't seem to make sense -- and you're only breaking even at that -- not profiting. (Just in case you are looking for arguments to keep your IS. ;) ).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.