1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
that's cheap :D

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
baltic blue like mine......lookin good....if i only lived in europe....i would have bought it....ohh well...good luck with the sale!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
JFK said:
sold!
i'want a supra TT manual :bigthumb:
in europe :bigthumb:

Do you want mine?

BL T67Ptrim
BL Fuelkit
Exedy Twin Disk Carbon / Carbon clutch
MAP-ECU
KYB/ Eibach
18" OZ Superlegerra

.............. everything like new ... 50km on it

~35000EUR

·
Registered
521 Posts
OMG!!!!!

€35000 is a lot of money!!!!!! My Supra cost me €25000 and its full stock!!
Try to calculate:
MAP-ECU $900
EXEDY clutch $2200
BL Turbokit $4000
BL Fuelkit $2000
18" OZ + Tires $3500

and much more............ (not calculating the work)

so is it a lot of money or is it cheap? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
659 Posts
veta: why are you selling? :(

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cosmic Chaos said:
veta: why are you selling? :(
oooh why?

I am litle disappointed from my results on 1/4 mile.

If you buy a car for $15000 and run with it 13.32s
then you put $10000 in repairs, $7500 for changing 4sp. auto -> 6sp. man gearbox
then more than $25000 and still at miserable 12.234s on 1/4mile

If you have a car that make sound like airjet and you will drive true city, everybody is looking like U are U.F.O. and than finally this car is unable to go slow. I must everytime step to the metal and this is only for e few seconds and i am flying tooo low. I dont want to kill me or somebody else.

My next offer is 30.000EUR

·
Registered
659 Posts
Low 12 are definetely in the stock twins range so probably you have a problem somewhere else (clutch not allowing great 60' times, tires not having grip enough, drag strip not good... in europe it's really hard to get prepped drag strips!).
If your car is loud prolly you just need to get a more silenced exhaust...it won't take hp away :)
It's a pity you want to sell the car, both because we'll have a supra less on Euro-SF, and because you're going to lose a lot of money selling it. In europe the supra market is a bit different than in USA and here, from my experience, people usually consider crap every kind of mods, even if well done! So finding who is gonna pay you that much money for a wonderful car will be really hard, i think :(

Anyway what's the next baby you're going to buy? :)

·
627,2rwhp on pumpgas
255 Posts
Veta said:
oooh why?

I am litle disappointed from my results on 1/4 mile.

If you buy a car for $15000 and run with it 13.32s
then you put $10000 in repairs, $7500 for changing 4sp. auto -> 6sp. man gearbox
then more than $25000 and still at miserable 12.234s on 1/4mile

If you have a car that make sound like airjet and you will drive true city, everybody is looking like U are U.F.O. and than finally this car is unable to go slow. I must everytime step to the metal and this is only for e few seconds and i am flying tooo low. I dont want to kill me or somebody else.

My next offer is 30.000EUR

What trapspeed do you have when you run 1/4 mile. The trapspeed says alot more then the time it self.

/Per

·
Registered
521 Posts
BPUad said:
What trapspeed do you have when you run 1/4 mile. The trapspeed says alot more then the time it self.

/Per

My Trap speed is about 125mph, i have oversized wheels at rear (275/35R18) but still need to shift 5th gear :sadwavey:

I am loosing always 1-2cars and then going faster than another cars, like in this video http://www.mkiv.cz/_video/mimon2005a.avi against SL55AMG tuned over 500HP

·
Registered
659 Posts
uhm... at what RPM does the turbo you have gets into full boost??

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cosmic Chaos said:
uhm... at what RPM does the turbo you have gets into full boost??
What is full boost?

10PSI at 3000RPM
18PSI at 3700RPM
24PSI at 3800RPM

i have some surge - my BOV seems to be too stiff

·
Registered
521 Posts
Cosmic Chaos said:
Low 12 are definetely in the stock twins range so probably you have a problem somewhere else (clutch not allowing great 60' times, tires not having grip enough, drag strip not good... in europe it's really hard to get prepped drag strips!).
If your car is loud prolly you just need to get a more silenced exhaust...it won't take hp away :)
It's a pity you want to sell the car, both because we'll have a supra less on Euro-SF, and because you're going to lose a lot of money selling it. In europe the supra market is a bit different than in USA and here, from my experience, people usually consider crap every kind of mods, even if well done! So finding who is gonna pay you that much money for a wonderful car will be really hard, i think :(

Anyway what's the next baby you're going to buy? :)
Rihgt! We dont have prepped track, we use old airports with now preparation. If i am trying to do burnout and run immediately i cant properly shift :confused: after burnout i always miss shift at 3th or 4th (just bad driver ??)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts