Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody see the picture of it recently? Check it out...

:urowned:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
holy shit!

guess nobody will be going there anytime soon!!!!

where did you find that pic?!?!

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
WOW!!!

So much for a clean track....Guess I am sticking with E-town until it closes...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
ahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,614 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Damn that is crazy! I guess it will be opening a bit late this year.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Saw that pic earlier...damn shame. I just hope it didn't cause any major damage to the track otherwise it won't be opening for a while.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The pic was on their website, at least they have a sense of humor about it all :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice water box... In all seriousness.. That sucks big time!

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
i didn't even have a chance to race on that track yet. bummer :( ..............

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i didn't even have a chance to race on that track yet. bummer :( ..............

You're not missing anything, trust me. They don't prep that track worth a damn!!

·
white supra hunter
52 Posts
that track sucks anyway, maybe they'll get some insurance money and put it into the track insted of their pockets

·
Registered
538 Posts
You're not missing anything, trust me. They don't prep that track worth a damn!!

I know Im on supraforums, when people bitch about Island Prep. It has always hooked great for me. You can't expect much when a 600+rwhp supra goes to Island on drag radials with a 6 speed car. Gotta whip out the bias-plys and go to town.

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
Island has changed over the past few years.. they acually do a pretty good job of prepping the track. I know i pulled a good 60 and the next time i broke the driveshaft.. the track hooks pretty nice :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Island has changed over the past few years.. they acually do a pretty good job of prepping the track. I know i pulled a good 60 and the next time i broke the driveshaft.. the track hooks pretty nice :)

He's not kidding, I broke my DS the same day he did at the same track.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Sundays track prep is good(depending) after they have a Saturday event. "Fast and Furious" fridays when the whole world shows up and you get 2 runs in 6 hours, the prep sucks usually.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well the day (or I should say night) that I did race there was on a Friday night, so maybe they just don't prep the track well like Justin said. I'll be headed to E-town soon, within the next couple of weeks.

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
yeah Friday's are not the night to head to Island, Sat if you go in the afternoon you can get a bunch of good runs in, then hang around at night and get a couple more in or just watch and hang out with some friends as it gets more crowded.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts