Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a good night at the meet tonight. Met alot of good people. Tonk looks like he took alot of pics.
Got to do a couple roll races on the way home. S2000, Built Mustang, Red Supra and a Fox body.

·
Banned
976 Posts
Thanks for coming out Todd; I got a text msg after you left stating that the red supra put the smack down on your Skyline?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Curious about the results of those roll races.

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
LOL all things considered yea he got me. I mean I was only racing a Single turbo Supra and a S/C Fox body. Which I might add I beat with a 1995 stock car...lol

Ask the Red Supra about a 96 4.6 Mustang walking the Supra at their best spots... on a roll.:hay: I forgot to mention too All motor.

JimmyP, you should have stuck around..the drive home was the highlight.

·
Registered
856 Posts
gotta love them roll races. i love when yours running them down then they hurry up and hit the brakes so they can say they won.

·
Banned
976 Posts
LOL all things considered yea he got me. I mean I was only racing a Single turbo Supra and a S/C Fox body. Which I might add I beat with a 1995 stock car...lol

Ask the Red Supra about a 96 4.6 Mustang walking the Supra at their best spots... on a roll.:hay: I forgot to mention too All motor.

JimmyP, you should have stuck around..the drive home was the highlight.
Nice; all things considered the red supra was in TTC & on stock twins. He didn't mention the fox body and probably because he got spanked. Thanks for coming out Todd. :wavey:

·
Registered
608 Posts
You boys need more power to hang with the supra from a roll :wavey:

·
Banned
976 Posts
You guys should have stayed alittle later; we hit the hwy once the meet ended and we had some real fun there-after.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
what a great turn-out last night!

i was really impressed by the general quality of both the people AND cars in attendance. standouts included Todd's RHD r33, a couple of nice GTR's, and several nice supras. wish i could have stayed for the cruise after the meet-and-greet, but i had previously arranged plans... maybe next time.

was great talking with everyone - i'm looking forward to November!

craig

·
Registered
11 Posts
wish i could have made it,was originally going to until my car friday afternoon broke the main shaft to the rear (atleast thats what i think it is so far-have yet to disassemble it)

·
Registered
856 Posts
Sucks I missed it and it the end of the year so have to wait till next year. Texas will prob be the next one for me unless there something else good coming up.

·
Registered
265 Posts
what a great turn-out last night!

i was really impressed by the general quality of both the people AND cars in attendance. standouts included Todd's RHD r33, a couple of nice GTR's, and several nice supras. wish i could have stayed for the cruise after the meet-and-greet, but i had previously arranged plans... maybe next time.

was great talking with everyone - i'm looking forward to November!

craig
It was nice meeting you last night and everyone else there aswell. Pretty good turn out too...How your car do on the dyno? I have a two pics of it on the dyno..

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
wish i could have made it,was originally going to until my car friday afternoon broke the main shaft to the rear (atleast thats what i think it is so far-have yet to disassemble it)
Well we both need to make the next one in a month. I once again went away out of town for motocross ( sorry i know i planned to go ) but you all know me and racing Mx.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well we both need to make the next one in a month. I once again went away out of town for motocross ( sorry i know i planned to go ) but you all know me and racing Mx.
im unsure if ill be able to,hopefully pulling it out this week and finding out whats up.one of two options broke.an axle or the mainshaft.im really hoping axle because that only 400 bucks and a seal versus the mainshaft which would be 800 dollars...and thats to say it did NOT break the trans case or rear case...either way im starting to HATE corvettes

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
It was nice meeting you last night and everyone else there aswell. Pretty good turn out too...How your car do on the dyno? I have a two pics of it on the dyno..
yeah, good talking with you brother (don't think i caught your name though). did you get the boost controller sorted?

my car put down a 770 (clutch maybe slipping a little); i was pleased with the result. think that dude with the 4780 car put down 950 but had an oil pressure problem and blew the filter off.

craig

·
Banned
976 Posts
Sucks I missed it and it the end of the year so have to wait till next year. Texas will prob be the next one for me unless there something else good coming up.
Feel free to come to our next meet; same location but on 11/[email protected]

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
yeah, good talking with you brother (don't think i caught your name though). did you get the boost controller sorted?

my car put down a 770 (clutch maybe slipping a little); i was pleased with the result. think that dude with the 4780 car put down 950 but had an oil pressure problem and blew the filter off.

craig
Was yours the silver supra without the front bumper on the dyno?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts