STUFFD 19INCH WHEEL CLUB!
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
this up in northern va bradsupra?
Maryland. There was alot more cars there but I only took a few pics this time. The CTS put some nice power down. Alot of people still have there cars being worked on getting ready for spring time. Next meet should be great and more pics will be taken.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Maryland. There was alot more cars there but I only took a few pics this time. The CTS put some nice power down. Alot of people still have there cars being worked on getting ready for spring time. Next meet should be great and more pics will be taken.
Yea there were a ton of cars! The guy with the CTS-V was talkin a big game. He told me he was gonna put down over 600whp and was sayin noone would put down more. Did you stick around to see me dyno after him? We had to put two people in the trunk and it was still spinning! It made 450whp 450wtq off spray and spinning. I wanted to spray it to beat the CTS-V numbers but I was spinning anyway so it would only be worse on spray. I would proably take that CTS-V off spray atthe track/street due to weight. Btw, Peters dyno reads really low lol
did that m3 hit the dyno ?
There were quite a few that did and they were all around 315whp and 225wtq
lol @ CLK license plate
Thanks

·
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Banned
2,499 Posts
haha yes! the truck made it into the photoshoot! nice! btw the truck put out according to peters dyno 36xwhp i think the trucks sand bagging, because it walks cummins all day :p

Ben Y

·
Southern MD Stig
798 Posts
Nice photo's Brad, thanks for posting... it was a great meet. And I like your idea of us organizing a huge meet this year to make up for Hot Import Nights not making it back to DC. We'll call it the '2009 Recession MEGA MEET!' lol... :beer:

~ Kayvon

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Damn looks like I missed a nice meet.

·
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice photo's Brad, thanks for posting... it was a great meet. And I like your idea of us organizing a huge meet this year to make up for Hot Import Nights not making it back to DC. We'll call it the '2009 Recession MEGA MEET!' lol... :beer:

~ Kayvon
I will try to make some more moves on this meet idea soon. It wouldn't be hard to get 200 cars to come out in the next couple months to a huge meet. When I do set a date and location I need the word passed fast and to the correct crowd so keep this in mind.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts