Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to settle this in a civil manner, but obviously he's not co-operating.
So I'm taking it up with authorities.

but I'll fill in the group if anyone has any interest in the situation.
As of now he still has my 525cc injectors, hid light, egt probe, Aliga's Tap and Die (which he was nice enough to lend me to complete my NA-T project, I'll just pay him the replacment cost when I see him next) and misc other items like my wideband o2 bung etc.... :mad:

I've given him ample time to "find" the stuff.

Of course Jason says these things in my car, but somehow they magically dissappeared after it was brought to John's shop Broadway Performnace
(WHICH I HAVE TO RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE HERE :bigthumb: , he also gave me a great deal on the work he did considering the mess that it was)

My wideband, avcr, radio faceplate and stuff were in the car too, but he elected to take them out. And dind't give them back till I threatened to contact the local authorities.
As you know his word doesn't mean much.
He said he had wired up the wideband to ecu, but that was never done, and it took him THREE thats right THREE months to pull the ecu codes.
Of which were not right, otherwise he would have known what to diagnose.
think it took John ~10mins to do it :bigok:

He acting like he did me a huge favor for working on my car. I never forced him to tak ethe job, and I asked him repeatedly if he would be able to get it done in his driveway. Of course he said it was no problem :rolleyes:

He also complained the FMIC pipes I got for an NA supra don't fit a SC300.. :rolleyes:

even tough the SC300 and NA are the same from the firewall forward, identical except of the extieror sheetmetal

and here we see they fit just fine. If you are a competant mechanic

so 4 months later i have my car back and it runs good now. :bigthumb:
still need to tune it out. It would be better if I tuned with my 525cc injectors tough.

So now I'm filing a police report and getting affidavits from witnesses.
Tough a number of people have volunteered to roll up to his house and resolve matters personally

But I'll prusue the former for now, as the Fairlawn police already find it interesting that this isn't the 1st time someone has filed charges against him.
(michaelvanle had drive all the way there to do the same)
:doh:

·
11,217 Posts
kmn5 said:
As of now he still has my 525cc injectors, hid light

Yummy... I sure could use the 525cc's with my new VPC :D Also if the HIDs fit I'm gonna come to his house and steal it. Then he'll be right when he says "I don't have them" :freak:

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after a week of "holding onto" my wideband, avcr, headunit, he blamed the delays on someone breaking into his house and stealing 30 laptops :blah: :nuts:
and that cops were over there investigating.

I said good, I want to talk to them cause maybe they could find my parts.

I bet he's running some homeowner's insurance scam.
Cops and Insurance company would love to know how he's been stealing from other people. Then reports how he's stolen from, :wtflol:

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
nolessthan150 said:
how long has all this been going on?
He's had the car since december, his dad did the work, cause no way jason could have, I know there was a problems when he asked me for help wiring the Zetronix wideband. IT CAME WITH THE WIRING DIAGRAM!!!! for heavens sake!
what's there to know! red is power, black is ground, green is rpm, etc etc...
it's all laid out. I even have the instruction from the [email protected] in the car showing where each wire was on the ecu harness.......
HOW HARD CAN THAT BE!?

I felt sick when he asked me if he should buy one of those ebay "electric superchargers" for his car. You know the ones that are just a boat's blige pump. And they sell on ebay to stupid kids telling them they'll get 100hp from the "electic supercharger" :dunno: :( :jerkit:

I knew I made aseriously bad mistake letting him work on the car.
But in the begining he has provided "references" which were just his friends.....
so I already got dicked there

I just dind't want to expose him till I got the car back.
Then the problem with Michaelvanle came to light,
at that point I just wanted to get my car back as fast as possible

He also blamed problems on the Toyomoto kit I had, said it dind't fit :blah:
fuck this aint no Fmax kit, It's a cast iron manifold. Toyomoto made the highest grade stuff (of course there are BL and DAVH kits now, but i got my Toyomoto before these other ones were out)
Not onely that this kit was Hermosa's old kit, it fit on his SC300 just time.
We even test fitted it on my my car when the 60k timing belt/headgasket was done (thanks Gazi)

Then Jason blames it on car to car variances, and how each one is slightly off....
f#uck you think this is a chevy chevette!?
it's a Toyota...... as far as factory variances go, your not gonna find a better built engine and better spec tolerances

he's go an excuse for everything
he's just full of shit :liar:

I'm pressing charges and filing a criminal report,
like to see him get a job in corporate america with a theft conviction or even if there's no convictionm, an arrest record, cause you know HR will ask why you got arrested, "uh der, i got arrested for stealing, now hire me" doh! :doh:

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
i just say leave the kid alone and never do any deal with him!.... Xutec seems to be famous for the overdue work ... headlights now this... god knows what else he's got up his sleave... just dont work with him... thats it.

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
wow... i tougth i was bad sending out a part a day or 2 late, made me feel like crap, knowing there are ppl like that out there makes me seem like i send my shiet early..

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AznSupraTT said:
wow... i tougth i was bad sending out a part a day or 2 late, made me feel like crap, knowing there are ppl like that out there makes me seem like i send my shiet early..
ha, sending parts out late and KEEPING them and lying you don't have them no more are 2 different things :rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lilmatty96 said:
im sorry to hear about your parts but people have to learn that he is a no good peice of shit
yeah unfortunatley he already had my car when all the incriminating news broke out.
I just tried to stay on his good side, meanwhile the whole time he was pissing me off to no end :madf: :mad:

·
Registered
251 Posts
he has a ebay account...last time i saw he was selling headlights. If he lives in nj then i think i got the right person. i'll see if i can find his ebay ID for you.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
DAMN !! haha anyone mission head lights :dunno:

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
xuracingtech

Item location: Fair Lawn, New Jersey
United States

what a fool.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
lol i say we sign up for a bunch of credit cards with fake names and put his adress in :D

·
11,217 Posts
MkIV13 said:
found it....xuracingtech. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33710&item=7970986907&rd=1

check it out maybe he's selling you stuff on ebay.

Lol, what a dildo. Those are my headlights. It's from a 97 w/ 48k miles. I guess he just be like "these are from my 98's" to make the transaction smoother.

He don't want to tell the buyer's the true story.

This was after his "perfect polishing and repainting". They look A LOT worse in person. The camera can't catch all the little shit the eyes can see (esp with flash behind them lenses).

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.