Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally started my car up! It started right up but runs rough. I wanna get it running halfway decent before i take pics and do a write up etc... The only code i got after startup was 41. And was also hesitating when giving it throttle So i guess my tps has to be set. I took off the throttle body and using an ohm meter everthing cam up within tsrm specs. Put it back on, start it again and for some reason it looks like im getting a code 51 now. still idles like crap, but doesnt break up when giving it throttle. But whats weird is the codes will go from flashing fast and constant(which i guess means no codes) and then will run the same 51 code. The car has rough idle and is running pig rich. When i rev it, its smooth, but just idles like crap. cps is set right, . its just running so damn rich, and is breaking up at idle. Im using lex/550's, afpr, walbro 255. no j tube, no fpd. Ive got fuel pressure at 32 psi with vacuum on. Ive got a safc2 on the way, but need to sort out this tps problem.

N

·
0 Posts
njsupramk3t said:
I finally started my car up! It started right up but runs rough. I wanna get it running halfway decent before i take pics and do a write up etc... The only code i got after startup was 41. And was also hesitating when giving it throttle So i guess my tps has to be set. I took off the throttle body and using an ohm meter everthing cam up within tsrm specs. Put it back on, start it again and for some reason it looks like im getting a code 51 now. still idles like crap, but doesnt break up when giving it throttle. But whats weird is the codes will go from flashing fast and constant(which i guess means no codes) and then will run the same 51 code. The car has rough idle and is running pig rich. When i rev it, its smooth, but just idles like crap. cps is set right, . its just running so damn rich, and is breaking up at idle. Im using lex/550's, afpr, walbro 255. no j tube, no fpd. Ive got fuel pressure at 32 psi with vacuum on. Ive got a safc2 on the way, but need to sort out this tps problem.
set your fuel pressure with the vac line off, doing it with the vac line on will add a lot of fuel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts