Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Blood, sweat, and tears :)

I hope to have her done in a week or two, my t61 is on it's way!

Nick

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Nice, Nick. Let me know if you run into any issues....

DP

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
man u do it the hard way....

I droped the nuts off my motor mounts and lifed the engine up a bit...I think it took 3 hours to remove my twins.......

single install is soo much better

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Your a better man than I. I got about half way and stopped. Didn't have the right tools....oh and a bit of laziness on my part. :)

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
i cant wait,,,my t61 will be going in about mid summer,,,woooo updates!!!

also, you doin stock fuel and air???

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the kind words, a few parts were a bitch but really it wasn't that bad. Maybe I jsut got lucky. But yeah I'm doing just stock fuel, and as I of right now I am not going to be tuning with anything? We'll see what happenes, the way things are now I'll be happy if it's as fast as it was on stock twins which was low 12's around 120.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have to start mine also in the next couple of weeks (BL71GTS,BL FUEL 1000cc,BL4'')I just have to order a new chip for my VPC,and I'm off to the races too. How long did it take remove stockers?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
As far as time not long, started Friday night worked for about an 1 or 2. Then on Saturday, worked for maybe 4 hours. Then yesterday for an hour or two at the most. Didn't feel that long though. I took my time really...

Not sure what kit it is, the turbo is a garrett.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts