Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
4,109 Posts
Happy bday Parvo!

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
Since you no answer phone, Happy birthday from the wifey and I......

·
Living the dream...
539 Posts
raven97990 said:
Since you no answer phone, Happy birthday from the wifey and I......
He spent the night bumming around my place sitting on the porch shooting the shit and talking Supra's all night (so it's my fault he didn't answer the phone)

What the hell else would Supra guys do.. :)

(I'm still trying to convince him that a back halfed MKII would be just wicked..)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Happy Birthday you MKII Maniac! Let me know what you want for your birthday out of the "Supra Grab Bag" up here in the yard and buildings. :p

Scotty

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
SupraCentral said:
He spent the night bumming around my place sitting on the porch shooting the shit and talking Supra's all night (so it's my fault he didn't answer the phone)

What the hell else would Supra guys do.. :)

(I'm still trying to convince him that a back halfed MKII would be just wicked..)

Thats the last thing we need.... Parvin to tear down the pheonix, and two more years before it gets back togather.. =) But that would solve his rear end propblems, a ford 9" back there.....

·
Living the dream...
539 Posts
raven97990 said:
Thats the last thing we need.... Parvin to tear down the pheonix, and two more years before it gets back togather.. =) But that would solve his rear end propblems, a ford 9" back there.....
But think of the possiblities for mayhem. With some 26 x 12.5 x 15's back there...

·
Not Allowed in Public
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chris isn't allowed to do anything else to any of his cars before MY car gets horsepower upgrades.

·
Living the dream...
539 Posts
DreamerTheresa said:
Chris isn't allowed to do anything else to any of his cars before MY car gets horsepower upgrades.
Is little Damien feeling left out?

We can fix that - give me a budget and I'll make that little sucker fly. :)

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
SupraCentral said:
Is little Damien feeling left out?

We can fix that - give me a budget and I'll make that little sucker fly. :)

I think a 3sgte would do better then the GTS celica engine... =).

Little hobbits don't belong in war, its a three days ride and non of my riders can bear the burden.

·
Not Allowed in Public
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2zz is also bolt-up, and I can have my car back in about a week or two once I send it out to Houston for the transplant. :p

By the way...
for those who have not been... I TOTALLY endorse http://www.fogodechao.com off of Piedmont. Chris was mad I demanded we wait the hour to be seated, but I sure as hell think it was worth it.

·
King of 14" wheels
125 Posts
Yay, I'm quickly becoming an old man. I hate my birthday - it is just a cold reminder that taxes are due soon:furious:

·
Track Junkie
1,581 Posts
Looks like you two had a good one :) Hey, Chris, I am just as old as you are, and sure we get more grumpy each day lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts