Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the motor is done and tuned by Justin (supra's premier tuner)...i still have a minor ignition problem that should be fixed soon..motor made 540hp thru th350 at only 23 psi...couldnt go up in boost since it started misfiring..i plan to boost 33 psi and spray a 180 shot...i hope the rear will hold for atleast a few runs down the track..

this is the same car that ran 10.8 at 127 mph (running out of gears) at only 509hp thru the th350 recently...(KA motor)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is the same set up i have in my supra...well, very similar..

74gts
1000 cc injectors
AEM, 272, springs and retainers
10.1 compression
direct port for 180 shot..

notice all electronics and wirings are hidden..even the fuel pressure regulator is out of site.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Looks sick, keep us updated. That is one funky turbo outlet pipe :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hi Duy,

here you go.. :)
Congrats on the install, it's really nice. It is a very nice tool for the 1/4mile.
Are you going to take that car to the HPD July jam?

Take care,

G

·
Damn, thats tight!!!! Mad props bro! Where is A/C to keep you cool going down the track? LOL :bowdown:

I am dropping single turbo Supra motor into 1969 Camaro, 3100lbs street car with TH400 and 12-bolt rear 3.73

:)

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
very nice project you got there. the cr 10.1? is this correct? what fuel is used? that is a bad ass ride. very neat and clean with no wires and hoses all over...

more closeup shots please?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nice.. check mine out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuEUPP5q6Dk

I'm on a 67mm turbo with a big wheel. I made 440whp at 15psi, through a Stock Supra auto. The trans is having trouble shifting correctly so my best pass sofar is a [email protected] with a 2.5 60ft. On pump gas... and USDM 550cc injectors.

Mine will shift into 2nd at 4k right before it spools, then redline 2nd, then go to 3rd, then at 5k shift into 4th.. lol.. Nice car though.. Copy cat!

Notice the SPRAKLR plates ;)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here is a close up of the direct port and engine mount..we even used the Nismo mounts and stock location

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sngledsupe said:
where are all the wires and everything hidden? exactly how i would like my engine bay to look
all the electronics are under dash ( ignitor, HKS DLI, etc)...the rest of the nitrous feed and fuel pressure regulator is under the winshield wiper cover..

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JP IMPORTZ said:
Custome intake? Any cages?
JPI
i got the intake from tommy b, which i think originally came from Keith t..

1 - 20 of 77 Posts