Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its finished. It looks UNREAL in person. I cant say enough about the guys who did it all, they are just great. Thanks to UPS it'll probly roll down to TX with my 18x9.5 Black RPO1's up front and black stockers out back, and with a hackjob of a stereo. BUT the rim might show up, I sure hope so. Here they are....

here's ONE of the rims.......

It'll look better with rims and outside, but ya'll get the idea:)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely great. Great job on the roof scope

·
Stinks like sex in here..
343 Posts
I had my doubts about the scoop, but the thing makes the car look like a frigin bull dog, shit thats one aggresive sob.

Love the car, :D :D :D

·
3,148 Posts
What size and offset RP01 did you have widened?

Later, Steve

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve Jarvis said:
What size and offset RP01 did you have widened?

Later, Steve
Its a 18x9 with a +22 offset that was stretched 3".

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew it would be tight but i didnt think it would be that tight.. Damn.. Thats hot! Nice hood.. i'll definatly be making a trip to Bristol this summer. Great car man .. talk to you later..

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
i order you to go now and take some high quality pictures!!!!!

Dude, take one at the same angle as the second picture. Instant desktop.

Dude, that looks so sweet.

And if you dont mind, how much did it cost you start to finish? Could you make a rough list? And you dont have to answer this if you dont want. I just wanna see about how much im gonna need to steal from the bank tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Brad, I would try and search for the answer to this one but that feature is down right now. Can you post where you got your rims widened at and how much it cost. I have the stock '97 polished rims and I want to run 315's out back on them so I too will be trying to get the rims widened. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Nice job Brad. Car is looking GOOD!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The roof is not open, its closed off as soon as it opens. It just looks like there's a hole. The hood on the otherhand is VERY open, on one side you see(removes heat from) the turbo, the other side is the intake manifold. I just wish ya'll could see the flames.........I guess ya'll gotta come to TX2K2:)

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
WOW A HUGE CONGRADULATIONS!! That thing looks AWESOME!

Adam

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
love the car....especailly the plate! :D

any interior shots BTW?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I think this one's been posted before but here it is anyway...this is also before the roof was finished

1 - 20 of 88 Posts