Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
That's pretty impressive. I'd Like to see someone try to copy that(good luck). Wish I could see the flames, hopefully it will be at T2K3. Could not come up with the money to go this year with going single.

94TT BPU+
11.62 @ 121.11
No NOS or VPC

In my garage getting T78 and fuel.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
nice looking but remind me why there is a scoop on the top.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Wow, Cool! :D
Mines gonna be painted soon. I hope it come out as good as yours. :D

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
A transformer!!! hahahaha

Brad, that things Dope looking

Good job man!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Looks awesome, Brad. You gonna come down and race the Infiniti? HAHA, JK. I still want that GSX damnit. Build it for me and I'll pay you in a couple years, haha.

Sean

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
The scoop is there because the top of the car looked plain. Oh and Brad wanted it there..... You all should see the Black wheels.

If I was brad i would be kicking USP's ass.... They lost one of his rear wheels.... So when you see us at TX2k2,

DONT ASK BRAD WHY THE WHEELS DONT MATCH!!!!! He might just hit you with a AX...;)

Yea the flames are FKed up.... you can see them a lot better with sunglasses on..... Brian is not sure how he did that but it sorta looks 3D.... we noticed that yesterday..... but it could have been the 2 pitchers of beer i had....

·
Registered
353 Posts
No flame against personal opinions but am I the only one that really does not like the finished product?

I say whatever makes you happy but the clean lines of the Supra that I like so much are gone now. The car just looks too busy and like it's trying too hard to be noticed.

Thats all.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Cuz his car is too fast so he needs something that acts like a parachute on his roof to slow him down.
N-Effex said:
nice looking but remind me why there is a scoop on the top.

·
Retired Admin
597 Posts
Brad,

You have certainly reached a level of uniqueness with your car that can't be reproduced without lots of thought, planning, and hard work (not to mention lots of $$).

I think it looks great and it fits you well. Who knew that stock looking supra that melted the paint on my front bumper would look so cool :cool:

Can't wait to see it in person still, those flames have me curious.

Brittany

·
Registered
32 Posts
Brittany said:
Who knew that stock looking supra that melted the paint on my front bumper would look so cool :cool:

Can't wait to see it in person still, those flames have me curious.

Brittany
roflmao!! shame on you brad! don't you know that it's not polite to pass gas in front of a lady! haha

41 - 60 of 88 Posts