Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Espresso Connoisseur
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn...triple digits today.... ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg WTF!!
Glad I didn't drive the Supra today. She'd be hella pissed!!

That is all...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,367 Posts
LOL when I was sitting in my car, I sparked a cigarette and looked at my engine temp and it was already at operating temp. LOL I was just like wtf!
 

·
Espresso Connoisseur
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol.

I guess I'm not the only one suffering today...

My office building is awesome. Everytime a hot day like this comes around, the AC dies. It's about 101F outside and 110F in here thanks to all the computers running in this lab...

Get paid to sit in a sauna... WOOT!
 

·
Espresso Connoisseur
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YaosAuto said:
hey, you like the supra more or the 300zx?
A bit off-topic, but I don't have the 300zx anymore. The only Z I still have is the 350z. The 300zx TT was a great car and did everything very well (very agile for its weight). The Supra seems to take everything up a notch in comparison.

On Topic - It's now 97F in Cupertino and our maintenance crew seems to have fixed our AC. It's probably more like 100F in here now... :ugh2:

I feel bad for our Sacramento buddies...
Supra_onna95 et all - you still with us? :1poke:
 

·
no more supras
Joined
·
2,175 Posts
haha, wow jon, i didn't think YOUR facilities would be nearly as bad as mine... i guess even multi-billion dollar company AC's can die too. i don't feel nearly as bad :D
 

·
Espresso Connoisseur
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
witeenigma said:
haha, wow jon, i didn't think YOUR facilities would be nearly as bad as mine... i guess even multi-billion dollar company AC's can die too. i don't feel nearly as bad :D
lol. Nah it's just this building... It totally sucks ass which is why we sold this campus to Apple. :) I can't wait to move across the street to the new campus this year!! :D
 

·
Espresso Connoisseur
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i derno. jobs.hp.com :)
 

·
I'll nevAr go single!
Joined
·
994 Posts
Today's forecast - Mostly Cloudy - 74°F......I'll just say, low 70's all week


God I love living right next to the beach
 

·
miata owner...
Joined
·
1,367 Posts
TunaRollZ said:
A bit off-topic, but I don't have the 300zx anymore. The only Z I still have is the 350z. The 300zx TT was a great car and did everything very well (very agile for its weight). The Supra seems to take everything up a notch in comparison.

On Topic - It's now 97F in Cupertino and our maintenance crew seems to have fixed our AC. It's probably more like 100F in here now... :ugh2:

I feel bad for our Sacramento buddies...
Supra_onna95 et all - you still with us? :1poke:

I hear the 350z gets treated better than the supra! thats just wrong man hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,580 Posts
it wasn't that hot today at least not in berkeley. since im next to the water =) also i work in the dairy department so it was about 36 degrees. Full blast AC
 

·
Espresso Connoisseur
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
neostreamsupra said:
I hear the 350z gets treated better than the supra! thats just wrong man hahaha
:dunno: It does? It's my daily driver and has to do all the long trips to sacramento etc (visiting the gf's fam)... not sure how it gets treated better.

Both are in my garage. If anything, the Supra's getting the preferential treatment seeing that I only really drive her on the weekends and yet she (the 13 year old car) still gets babied as much as the car I bought brand new last year lol.
 

·
Espresso Connoisseur
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lombos said:
My pops works for HP, what office are you at?
HP Cupertino - ridgeview site.
 

·
Espresso Connoisseur
Joined
·
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
magicsupra721 said:
it wasn't that hot today at least not in berkeley. since im next to the water =) also i work in the dairy department so it was about 36 degrees. Full blast AC
man...

Cupertino wasn't just hot today...it had a dry and suffocating feel to it. Hot winds every now and then too...arggg.
 
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Top