Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
612 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
For the low, low price of $160k. ;)
and it cost them $175K to put the car together.. :wtflol: All that for 1000 hp? how long before it breaks?

·
NFA Pimp
2,734 Posts
As with everything Lingenfelter it is way over priced and consertivley powered. At least it will come with a warranty.

And that is not a Z06. Never heard of a 05 Z06.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I always knew you was a fassy:D

·
Banned
497 Posts
PARealtor said:
and it cost them $175K to put the car together.. :wtflol: All that for 1000 hp? how long before it breaks?

Actually LPE cars are very reliable...

Just Because it's not a Supra doesn't mean it can't handle the power.

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
G said:
Thought it said ZO6 in the description on Lingenfelters sight.
It says z06 body panels.

This car is fucking badass, haters :rolleyes:

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts
PARealtor said:
All what? Show me a 1000hp car that doesn't have everything this car has? WTF are you smoking.

·
Ready. Set. Gone.
4,832 Posts
RedBeauty84ZX said:
If I am gonna pay 160K for a used super car I think im gonna want something with a little better quality then a corvette.
Many would beg to differ.

It was in the Motor Trend shoot out as well..this isn't your average Vette, anyway.

Judging by everything that was put into it, and the fact that it was in the Motor Trend shootout...it is well worth it.

·
:)
1,171 Posts
RedBeauty84ZX said:
If I am gonna pay 160K for a used super car I think im gonna want something with a little better quality then a corvette.
:ugh2: Like what?

I like this option it has "* Video camera mount". Great for when you're raping just about anything that comes your way.

·
NFA Pimp
2,734 Posts
I think RSI had a Twin Turbo SRT Coupe in their showroom for 150k and it has 1200 hp. :eek: Only if I had the money, I would get both.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts